Open business in kathmandu

Anyone can share they experience about their business in kathmandu Nepal ( as foreigner ) ?? Thanks

Hi !

If you think to operate business in Nepal, This is really suitable time at minimum investment.

I think pokhara is better place for business and living then Kathmandu,,,,why dont you try in pokhara?

its best time to start business. place is depend on your business type.

Depending on what business you are thinking of opening. I would say anything related to fare trade (handy craft) local & ethical plus health related is the way. OM

I'm interested to open a business importing Nepalese traditional handicrafts to my shop in Scotland. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Hello there, I am from nepal & been living in Ireland past 2 decade. I am connecting with fare traded handy craft business here also to promote, help them plus have fine business module. If i can be any help will be my pleasure. Please feel free to ask me any questions. By the way i have a very good friend living in scotland. ??

HI, If you are still interested to open business in Nepal, i ll be able to help you. I have helped many of my students (from west mainly) to set up. Have a lovely, professional Lawyer who does all work, gives you all info & suggestion & charge very reasonable. (In my information he helped set up business or living in nepal to many of foreigners) get in touch. Best ?