Find answers to my questions and get positive answers ?

Yes I am a rogue,and can i say of a person whose behaviour is one of who disapproves of criminal intent but who is nonetheless likeable as we transition our difficulties in this day of our time to find solutions .

My job is to get a woman & child into temporary accommodation in Ormoc City Leyte with onward travel to Mactan ASAP and again with temporary housing until a flight can be arranged out of the country.

i think on short notice it would be best to find a hotel and deal with them for a monthly rate. as far as travel i dont know whats the deal , i did see cheap flights to us for 500 bucks or so one way. as far as actually getting on them and quarantines and all that im not sure.

My flight back to Singapore on the 8th Sept has just been cancelled due to the lockdown...both by cebu pacific
(Surigao to Cebu) & SIA (Cebu to Singapore)....option given for a full refund or re-schedule of flight.
Now its getting irritating!

Patience brother.  It's the new normal now. Singapore is still strict.  I am also looking for flight back to Singapore