Need information to get in Indonesia this September

Salutations, I am a foreign and I would like to move to Indonesia this September, Anyone can help me by information to get in Indonesia this September?

As far as I  know, foreigners are not allowed into Indonesia before the end of 2020 with the exception of those who already have required documentation allowing them to live or work here. However, that was the latest two weeks ago. But the regulations change quite often so probably you should keep checking.

Keep checking the Imigrasi website. Also telephone the Indonesian Embassy where you live. I have heard that the consular sections at most Indonesian Embassies and consulates have kind and dedicated staff that are actually trying their best to help, even when the situation is unclear and policies keep changing.

There are good specialized Indonesian immigration groups on Facebook that are very active and where you can learn a lot in real time from people in your exact situation. (That's where I got my information from.)

Thank you so much Mr🙏🙏🙏

Thank you 🙏🙏🙏

Hi Mr Chouaib Ben, if you need any assistant about the place to rent in Indonesia, do not hesitate to contact me😊