New in the forum

Good day friends i am new in the forum i am Italian National i just wanted to hi to everyone

Hello welcome, are you in Vietnam now or have you ever been before?  I have been there twice, but live in the USA with my wife(from Hanoi) and our son.  We can't wait to go back and visit her family, but that possibility seems a long way off right now.

Hi i have never been there before  i would like to go there next year, i heard it is a nice country

Welcome, jjb7733.

Awk88:  It's probably won't be until the middle of next year when travel and visa restrictions are lifted.  In the meantime, benvenuto sul forum.

Grazie, does anybody know any reliable agency for the Visa letter? they are too many online and i do not know if they are trustable .

Awk88 wrote:

Grazie, does anybody know any reliable agency for the Visa letter? they are too many online and i do not know if they are trustable .

We aren't supposed to advertise Visa agencies in the Forum but I will send you a private message. Look for it

Thank you

Awk88 wrote:

Good day friends i am new in the forum i am Italian National i just wanted to hi to everyone

Did you notice that there is a sticky thread dedicated to introductions?  New members link

yes i just noticed