ACCA Accountant Jobs

Hello

I am a fully qualified ACCA Accountant based in the UK with 6 years practise experience and similar in industry.

Me and my wife are going to possibly relocate to Mauritius in the next year and I wanted to know if I would struggle to find a job as an Accountant / Finance in Mauritius? English is my first language and I can speak basic Hindi.

Any thoughts / advice would be appreciated.

Thank you!!

Hi Attal,

Usually, there are a lot of job openings in the accounting/finance sector in Mauritius.
However, due to covid, it can now be unstable.  :unsure

Please feel free to check the articles on jobs in the Mauritius Expat Guide, it can help you to know more on the jobs sector.

This old topic can also be helpful : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=734901

I would also advise you to contact a few recruitment companies, they can also guide you.
Here are some helpful contacts from the business directory : Recruitment agencies in Mauritius.

Wish you all the best,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Many thanks :) much appreciated

@Priscilla Thanks for this one. I'm an ACCA qualified accountant from Zimbabwe. I was looking for this information.

@Attal
Good morning

Thank you first for message me. Yes I am Rukshar Abdool Cader and I will be happy to work in the department of financial.

Best regards
Rukshar
Hello Abdool Cader Rukshar,

Welcome to Expat.com1f603.svg

Please note that Attal canont help you get a job. I invite you to create your CV in the Jobs in Mauritius section. There is a dedicated category for accounting.

Best of luck,

Cheryl
Expat.com team