Newbie from australia

Hi there,

here from australia originally, but here for 6 months with work and well dont know too many people.. into sports, nights out/beers, gym, cycling, running.. hrm anything really that is fun.. training for tri

would love to go sailing or boating round the archipaelgo.. or explore places never been...

get in touch.. i live round ostermalm.

would be keen to watch origin as well!! go the blues..

oh is there other sports other than aussie rules here?

Hi jcotsell,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you get replies very soon

Hi!
How are you? I am also here for six months... I started my own post here, about meeting new people, but after not receiving too many replies from people, I thought; lets have a look to see if other people posted similar posts...
And here we are...
Not living in Stockholm myself, so regarding sports Im affraid I cant be much of any help..since Ill using the facilities in my hometown.
Anyhow, Im planning on visiting Stockholm on a regular basis since its so close by...and bc its such a big city! However, I also need to meet some people in Stockholm to hang out with!

how you doing mate.. let me know when ur in town and can meet up.. I cant this week as I am away but during the week or from next weekend is cool

Hey!

Ill be in Stockholm this friday night, but afterwards I'm going on a holiday for two weeks, Ill be back again the 7th of August. So we'll have to find some time after the holidays then!

Anyway, great that you responded..finally someone alive here on the forum..

Hi jscot,Irishman here,i also lived in Australia for a number of years,is there much work over there in construction related work,was thinking of heading over there
thanks james

Hello james!

Maybe that you should start a new thread on the Stockholm forum.;)

Harmonie.:)

Not the best person to ask mate as I work in finance it.. Best to post to forum ;) if u talk about about beer I would be much more educated

Hey mate,

Actually I just left Australia and moved to Stockholm. Was working in banking in Sydney for the past few years. Would be keen for some sports, tennis, running, cycling, sailing...

Trying to stay away from the expensive drinks at the bars, but wouldn't mind doing some sport.

Im living in Stockholm

cool mate, send us email [email protected] and we can organise something.. have a couple of mates in town this week.. but welcome to come out if u want..

JC