Can i get RP sticker from bahrain airport at departure time??

Dear I have valid employment compny visa in bahrain.right now I am working in bahrain but my RP Sticker is expired on my passport .I want to go to pakistan I want to know that how can I get new RP Sticker on my passport as you know due to covid19 access to immigration office in bahrain is limited. Also let me know if there is any specific documents that are required for RP sticker
Any help would be appreciated!

LMRA has started stamping RPs since last week.  Your sponsor can get it stamped from them.  You won't get one at the airport.

Hi,

Did you get your RP stamped at the Airport? I am in the same situation. My visa is renewed but have old stamp.

Hi XTang,

I checked with the NPRA last week and they said it will be stamped at the airport. Kindly let me know if you have any update on that. My sponsor is also saying the same thing but am worried if that is not the case.

The only way someone can confirm is if they have travelled recently, hopefully someone will reply back. But you can contact LMRA and get a confirmation.

They are saying that but the situation is a bit tricky. One of my friends got it stamped and the other could not.  That's why I recommend that you get it done if you can before going.

Thanks guys for your comments. I will check again with them and my sponsor as well.

Guys any update on this? Stuck in the same situation

No updates. as Xtang mentioned its better to get it done before you travel

T&R

I understand but my flight is this Friday and I could not get an appointment to get the stamp from NPRA's Muharraq office, which opened less than a month ago. My employer called NPRA and was told that it will be done on the airport in this case. I guess I will have to try my luck at the airport.

Hi Ali,

One of my colleague just got the RP stamp on his passport from the airport when he flew out of Bahrain last Monday. But his case is because his passport got renewed and we couldn't get appointment from NPRA as well.

Hope you'll manage to get it when you travel.

Finally I got contact of an agent and he managed to get the stamp in a day. What he told me is that no one is getting the online appointment. The app always shows full.

I was trying for more than 2 weeks even checking the app on Friday mid night once the whole week's timings are open but it always shows no slots available.
Don't know why even they have put it in the first place. These agents don't need online appointment. Contact any document clearing agent and they will do it in a day or two. I called few of them and they are charging anything between 5-10 BD.

First of all thank you for replying guys. Unfortunately now I don't have the time to contact a clearing agent to get the job done since my flight is tomorrow morning. Hopefully, it will be done at the airport. Will keep you guys updated!

Good luck.

Just to inform everyone, they stamped my visa at the immigration counter while exiting Bahrain. So basically before the immigration personnel put the exit stamp, just tell him that you need a new RP sticker and he'll do it for you. I hope this answers most of the people's questions.

Thank you ali for updating. Please confirm do the immigration officer asked for any other document for your RP stickler .and have thay charged any fee  for RPon airport?

I havenot traveled yet, I will go on sep 09

Ali.ilyas wrote:

Just to inform everyone, they stamped my visa at the immigration counter while exiting Bahrain. So basically before the immigration personnel put the exit stamp, just tell him that you need a new RP sticker and he'll do it for you. I hope this answers most of the people's questions.

Thanks for the update. I hope this applies to all cases but i must say if you can stamp it before you travel its always the best.

So I had the document I got when My work visa got renewed but they didn't ask for any documents and no fee.

Ali Ilyas,

Kindly share the contact numbers of agents that you contacted?

I have similar issue, I have valid RP but my passport is renewed.

Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone please guide me how to check one's RP status and date of expiry? The RP on the passport was only till May 2020. My employer says it has been renewed. But is there ways to check the validity and status?

Go to lmra website and go into Expat portal to check.

Expat portal is under maintenance. Is there any other way to check? Tried through express services but the expiry date is not mentioned there. Although legal status says valid employment visa.

Only ways to know:

1) Expat portal
2) EMS system - employer
3) Call LMRA

But if it says valid employment visa, then it means that the visa was renewed after May. You just need to know for how long.

Ok that is relief at least. I still need to know  for how long. Do you suggest trying to call LMRA directly?

Yeah give them a call. Hopefully they will be helpful.

Thanks. Much appreciated

Hello, can you please give any contacts of agents that can put visa sticker in the passport? I spent weeks to make appointment through app, no any result. Thank you!!

m.yasirusuf wrote:

Ali Ilyas,

Kindly share the contact numbers of agents that you contacted?

I have similar issue, I have valid RP but my passport is renewed.

Thanks

Kindly share contact if you have them? Thank you

If you have a valid RP on your old passport and you are planning to go outside. Don't worry! just go as normal..... the only thing you can do is to give your old passport and the new one in Immigration. The Immigration will put the exit stamp on your new passport .Also the same thing if you go back. Then... once you renew your RP... they will put the new RP sticker on your new passport and no need to bring  your old passport if you want to exit.

I lost my Pasport and now i have new Pasport that I don't have visa sticker and now i want to go back to pakistan so how can i get the sticker on my new Pasport on airport ?

You will need to go to LMRA to get the new sticker, i would recommend you do it before you travel.