Is the processing of Critical Skills Employment Permit still ongoing?

Hi!

I just got an offer from an Irish employer and they are about to process my work permit. My work permit will be under the critical skills visa scheme but my occupation is not in the health sector, it is in engineering.

Do you have idea how long will this take during this time? Also, as far as I know, the company is a Trusted Partner.

Also, the salary is only 36,000 Euro per annum. I have learned that the cost of living in Dublin is quite high. Do you think i will struggle on this salary? I am single.

Thanks! I am actually excited to relocate in Ireland.

How I play for the process work permit
Of the critical skill

Alenko wrote:

Hi!

I just got an offer from an Irish employer and they are about to process my work permit. My work permit will be under the critical skills visa scheme but my occupation is not in the health sector, it is in engineering.

Do you have idea how long will this take during this time? Also, as far as I know, the company is a Trusted Partner.

Also, the salary is only 36,000 Euro per annum. I have learned that the cost of living in Dublin is quite high. Do you think i will struggle on this salary? I am single.

Thanks! I am actually excited to relocate in Ireland.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

The Irish Government website says they are currently turning round Trusted Partner permits in 14 days  (link).

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team