Job search

Hello people,
My name is Jerome Buthello, I am a chef by profession with more than a decade and half of experience traveling and cooking. I am actively looking for a cook /chef's position in Portugal since a very very long time but haven't found the right person yet. I looking for work in any big or small Portuguese cities and I will really appreciate any help that's provided.

Thanks and cheers.

Welcome to the Forum

I suggest you read and follow this website > https://www.angloinfo.com/how-to/portug … employment

Good luck

SimCityAT
Expat Team

I am looking for work in Portugal from India and how do I get started, I actually need information on the above. How do I find an employer in Portugal?

jbuthello wrote:

I am looking for work in Portugal from India and how do I get started, I actually need information on the above. How do I find an employer in Portugal?

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

SimCityAT's link provides you with the information you are asking for; at the bottom is information about Job Seeking and further links to websites and newspapers that advertise jobs.  It does also warn you that "Unemployment is high in Portugal, and many Portuguese have had to seek work outside the country where opportunities are better and wages higher.", so perhaps Portugal is currently not the place to begin your search.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team