Visit Visa

Hello everyone..

just wanted to know how long to fix a visit visa for wife and a child... :)

thanks!

^_^

you can apply with emirates online visa will get the same time .. will cost you 30 days Tourist at AED:275/- and can be extended for another 30 days by paying AED:710/-, or 90 days Visit at AED:1155 (non-extendable), for applying visa through emirates air lines you can contact Dnata travel Centre in Sheikh Zayed Road or Deira, near Clock Tower roundabout office in Dubai

contact 04 2144444 for more informations

Thanks how about if he applied in the immigration something. For the reason is it possible for me and my child to go to dubai via visit visa then will transfer to husbands visa later on..is it possible to fix it there while I'm on my visit visa?

Thanks ^_^

Mommy25 wrote:

Thanks how about if he applied in the immigration something. For the reason is it possible for me and my child to go to dubai via visit visa then will transfer to husbands visa later on..is it possible to fix it there while I'm on my visit visa?

Thanks ^_^

If your husband has a resident visa then he can sponsor both you and your child.

You will have to leave the country on your visit visa and then come back in with your resdient visas - easily done in a day by flying to Muscat or Kish Island.

Hi Sandman,

Wish to see your face fully. Anyway im wondering if you have a full time job? coz I'm looking so desperately for an Arabic speaking agent for our 2-3 months project...

Hope to hear from you,

neth.cook wrote:

Hi Sandman,

Wish to see your face fully. Anyway im wondering if you have a full time job? coz I'm looking so desperately for an Arabic speaking agent for our 2-3 months project...

Hope to hear from you,

Sorry, no Arabic spoken.

Hi neth.cook!

You are off topic here! Please post your advert in classifieds!

Thanks and regards
Armand

Depends on the husband's income. It used to be Dirhams 4000 but I don't know now.

Visit visa you are required to provide return ticket + deposit. Husband's visa - a return ticket is not required.

Every visa application in UAE is possible but the requirements must be met.

Sandman6 wrote:
Mommy25 wrote:

Thanks ^_^

If your husband has a resident visa then he can sponsor both you and your child.

You will have to leave the country on your visit visa and then come back in with your resdient visas - easily done in a day by flying to Muscat or Kish Island.

female_expat wrote:

Depends on the husband's income. It used to be Dirhams 4000 but I don't know now.

It's still 4,000 Dirhams

Visit visa you are required to provide return ticket + deposit. Husband's visa - a return ticket is not required.

Every visa application in UAE is possible but the requirements must be met.

Stating the fecking obvious there!

hello plz i need help
i did my first medical and they told me its okl they give me my health card
and i did the second one in municipality
after that the told me that i should combe back to do it because its failed
im very afraid how come in the first one im ok im good and second one im cick plzzz i need answer plzzz :( :s :s

hello sorry took me so long to get back in the forum..Anyhow we detected the problem and the problem why he cannot get us now is because his title is the employment visa is MASON .. and he is working as a Manager..as how he explain it to me is because his Boss wanted to take him in a very quick way..so that;s why..but now it;s already 3months now..

Do you guys have any idea about changing title in employment visa?..how long does it take for the company can change it?..my Husband has his attested certificates already..

Thanks guys!! :)

Hi, I have applied for Short term Visit Visa for my spouse, can I change it to Long term visit visa before she enters UAE.

Yes, you can change your title on your employment visa. How long in takes, depends a lot on nationality (especially if they need to run a security check) and if you have all your degrees properly attested. If you have everything in place shouldnt take more than 3 weeks at most. You dont have to go to Oman to change your visa status, you can pay a "PRO" service, around 500 AED and change your status without leaving the country.
As to the duration of your visa, visas are subject to be extended before its expiry.