Well i would like to live in belgium

hi,hello then.............well i would like to live at brugge belgium but i dont know yet whats the real and classification of life there,the weather,the people and the communities sorround me.for me its very hard to start living without even friends or even i dont know of their own language.

Hello kutingmaica and welcome to Expat.com!

Your message has been introduced as a new thread on the Belgium forum.

I hope that other members will be able to help you.

All the best,
Harmonie. :)

The main thing I have found hard about moving to Belgium is the language and the second is finding friends. However I hope when i start a lang course I may start to get friends and I have set things up here. However I cant really say much about that area

Hello :)! Well, I don't know if you've visited Belgium before, but If you haven't, I suggest you do, so you can get an idea. Ofc, vacation is very different than actually moving here.

I would also suggest learning as much dutch as you can before moving.. If you have the time.

So..! Those would be my 2 recommendations.

About the weather, now in summer i really like it :D! But in winter I guess it won't be so nice :) I'm not used to cold winters, so I think i'll suffer a little, I guess it all depends on what you are used to.

hahah alex it got to -10 here last year

It doesn't often get that low and when it does it doesn't last very long. The winters here are not bad at all.

Yeah true  the bad weather was only a couple of weeks but getting in your car at 7am and see minus 10 was not a fun morning here.

...didn't you only move here this month? :huh:

Yeah but I have still spent a lot of time in Belgium over the last yeah visiting my BF inbatween uni

Now ive finished i'm actually moved and working here not spending a week or 2 here on holidays

-10 degrees :P That sounds so horrible :P, I visited Belgium in winter 2 years ago, and it was around 1 or 2 degrees .. or 0 at night :S And it already felt too cold, I'm used to 18°c winters.. 
But on the good side! I got to see some snow, was really cool.

Yes snow is fun. For a few days and then it gets annoying lol. No seriousness it can get really cold it the last 2 years its been short lived and its an excuse to buy new cloths.

Yes snow is fun. For a few days and then it gets annoying lol. No seriousness it can get really cold it the last 2 years its been short lived and its an excuse to buy new cloths.

Definitely move to Bruges, it's great here!

I must say I love it were I am now Nazareth a little outside of Gent its rather rural but plently of things near by