Chance of getting permanent residency in Israel

I'm asking on behalf of my 19 year old niece whose father converted to Islam 15 years ago. Her British father (my brother) married an Arab Israeli 15 years ago (his first wife, my niece's mother) had died the year before.
Through birth and descent my niece holds three nationalities.
Five years ago my niece, her father and stepmother moved to Israel to look after the stepmother's family. My niece is there on an annually renewed A5 (temporary resident) visa.
Her father and stepmother are desperate for her to become a citizen but this has already been rejected unless she renounces her other citizenships.
They are now considering permanent residency but my niece in fact has a scholarship to a prestigious university in canada where she holds one of her citizenships so my niece thinks it's highly unlikely that she will be granted even permanent residency.
Her parents are asking her to delay going to canada to start at university until she has an answer about the PR but she is really eager to start there at the beginning of the semester.
My question is, do you think there is any realistic prospect of her being granted PR under these circumstances?
Many thanks,
Carol

Hi Carol, welcome to the Expat community ^^

Formalities can be quite a hassle at times. Good you posted your query on the forum, you might get some guidance. However, since your question is related to PR in Israel, I suggest you post your questions on the Israel forum (we are on the Australia forum) .

Here is the link to the Israel forum :

- Israel forum

Have a nice day,
Anoushka

Delaying an education for PR? She is young and can get the PR later especially if her other blood relative has it, but for peace of mind find a migration agent that specializes in Israel.