I'm looking for Visa / Work Permit, Job offer letter UK/EU/Canada/etc

Dear All,

I'm here to look for a career opportunity. I have 15 years of experience and worked in different sectors and responsibilities. My core responsibilities were into IT and NON-IT sector as QA Tester Manual for over 8 years and worked as an Administrator for over 4 years. I also have experience in Restaurant, warehouse, storekeeper responsibility for around 5 years. I'm very enthusiastic and loves to work hard, with 100% dedication to my assigned task and very much flexible in work fast, learning, opportunity based environments.

Having worked in such responsibilities I was blessed with a good Leader, Team member for my clients and company. I have worked and knowledgeable of sectors like Hospitality, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Insurance, Medical, Life Science, Retails, telecommunication, BFSI. it has helped my company and my team on the business opportunities in IT projects testing and development for developers - consistent and quality deployments. I would appreciate it if you can help me to get a WP sponsorship or at least a Job offer letter. I will take care of my travel and Visa/Work permit for my end.

I'm looking for career growth and ready to relocate for a suitable job in any sector and responsibilities. Salary can be negotiable/as per terms and conditions to the relevant job requirement role.

I'm a bachelor degree holder and I am willing to associate immediately.
It would be a pleasure to meet you in person and discuss job details and my qualifications as well.

I appreciate your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Manish

On this site we give advice and try to answer specific questions. To ask or expect one to “help you”  or sponsor you is not how it works. You have to do that on your own. Look at websites that list job offers and find what fits to your skills and experience and apply.

If a company decided to hire you then they have to follow up with the paperwork showing a solid job offer so that you can get the work permit. One finds the job first then the permit. Nobody can help you get a work permit if they are not hiring you. And one should be focused on a field. It might sound good to some to claim to have experience in so many different fields but actually it can be counter-productive. If considered for a job in IT, then having worked as a store keeper or in warehouse sounds strange; like one had to find other jobs because they were not actually successful in IT. And nobody hires a non-EU citizen from abroad to mind a store or work in a warehouse.  And even if they were willing, one is not likely to get a work visa because such skills are not in demand.

Areas like IT on the other hand are often in demand and many foreigners are recruited. But only if they have the fitting education and/or certifications. Someone who studied business rather than anything to do with computers – but somehow got a job in the IT sector in their home country, will likely not be seen as qualified for a specific IT job. And all of the claims of being hard-working, enthusiastic, fast learner etc. are really secondary to the basics of what one's degree is in and what specify job skills and experience they have.

The other factor one should think about is language. The vast majority of jobs require fluent German but specifically technical fields like IT can be an exception. That said, having at least minimal German skill is always a plus. And actually where some people fail is because not only do they not speak good German, their English is substandard as well. Indians, some of whom speak English as their first language are often insulted to hear this but one has to be able to communicate in an acceptable international English and not a heavily accented dialect full of local slang.

Thank you very much for your valuable time and sparing to explain in detail.

However, I had already registered myself with a few web portal and trying to apply for the position since 3+ years. Al pain is companies need to be here. But without job/money, we cannot survive....

Although I keep on searching a lot, but 100% match is rare but at least 70-90% matches people can be hired.

I'm still open for suitable position, hope someone can try to help me out.

You posted this on the Germany forum, but the headline says "UK/EU/Canada/etc".
I hope you realize that this will NOT give you a job, especially if you don't even know where to go yet.
You are welcome to read and follow the wealth of advice given on this forum about how to find jobs in Germany.
First and foremost (if Germany is really your desired detination), how good is your German? Language skills are probably the most important factor here! Investing a few years into language courses before you apply - that would give an indication that you are serious and dedicated.

Also, looking at your post, it seems to me that you expect some employer to be out there looking for you. That is not how it works!
If you want a job, it is your responsibility to find potential employers, determine their manpower needs, the right people in charge (who are not always in HR) and then convince them that it is in their own interest to hire you (and not one of the other applicants, who might be equally skilled, more fluent in the language and, if EU citizen, do not require the buerocratic effort and risk of getting you a work visa).

Well, you should look at every employment website and directly contact the companies most likely to need your services. If you can't manage that on your own then it shows a lack of something. Someone in IT should have the knowledge to use the internet and sense about how to present themselves. And if your qualifications haven't been enough to get a job offer, then why do think someone here can “help” you? There are companies that at least claim to assist highly qualified people get a job but many are rather useless from what I have heard – if not an outright scam. But one could research and then contact such placement agencies with a solid reputation. Just make sure any payment is based on successful job placement rather than claimed effort.

TominStuttgart wrote:

Just make sure any payment is based on successful job placement rather than claimed effort.

Job placement agencies (a.k.a. "headhunters") in Germany are usually paid for by the hiring company and are thus at no cost to the job seeker. (But from that, you can already guess in whose favour they work - Hint: It is not you!)