Inviting spouse from non eu country with my f card.

Hello i have been living in belgium for 7 years now and i got a f card duefamily reunification process with my mother who has a nationality.it took me this long because i am above 30 years old.my thought is can i go to my home country in nepal and get married and apply to bring my partner here to belgium? If so, what are the requierements and what are the chances of her getting here how much time would the process take?
Thank you

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Hoping you enjoy it, why not do it as we recommend to any newcomer. That is to say to read:
- The guides available under the "discover" tab
- Old discussions that you can even filter through the magnifying glass next to your avatar.

Almost the majority of basic questions have already been debated many times.

@phuntsok hello got a similar situation what was the process and how long did it take before you got orange card?

@phuntsok hello got a similar situation what was the process and how long did it take before you got orange card?
-@Albert40

You could search for family reunification with Non-EU and there are clear timelines. I found a blog via Google with just a few key words relating to F card in Belgium also telling the whole story on how to getting the F card. Feel free to search for it.