Arrival from UK during COVID

Hi,
I am planning to arrive to Kiev to visit a relative in August for approx 6 weeks.
I am a UK citizen with British passport.
What is the correct procedure to arrive?
I understand England is in the ''red zone''.
As I understand, I need a COVID negative test to avoid 14 day isolation on arrival.
Where can this be done? UK or Ukraine? Any idea of the cost?
Is this arranged at the airport?
What amount of documents would I need to show security for my trip?
Also as I understand, I would need COVID related insurance from a Ukrainian registered company?
Would I need UK insurance too?
Also I would have to register for an app to check on my whereabouts?
Where can this be done?
If anyone can elaborate on these details (and more) I would be very appreciative.
Thanks.
Tony

Get a address of places of stay first and get insurance then all is well as of 26 June 2020...maybe now is different?

Let me clarify
APP
You will need UA phone number to download the app DII VDOMA and rgister there. You must stay in the address you provide during crossing the border for 14 days.
INSURANCE
if you have one which covers UA territory and COVID-treatment, you can use yours, if not - you may buy local. Digital isutrance works.
TEST
after arrival you may go the lab and pass the test (900-2000 UAH). Only in UA lab! they will operate it, inform the gevernment and app will inform you that isolation is over (in case of negative test of course).
text me if you need more details or any other questions appear

Thank you Svitlana, very helpful information.
Just some further questions...
Do you know what additional checks are done/asked at airport security on arrival?
I would like to be prepared with all documents/information.
Would I have to make an appointment at the clinic for a coronavirus test
when I arrive or can this be done from UK?
Can the app be downloaded on my arrival in Ukraine or must I have this already?
Thank you so much,
Regards,
Tony

Dear Tony, at the airport you will be checked only for insurance and that's all. Of course, they will measure your temperature - but in 2020 it's regular already :):)
As of today we got the info that you may even pass the test in the airport, but no confirmation yet. till August there will be more information for sure.
please note - only ua test works!
the app can be downloaded upon your arrival, but make sure you have UA phone number or you can use someone's
feel free to ask more questions if needed

Dear Svitlana, thank you very much for your prompt advice.
Can you recommend an insurance company that covers foreigners
for COVID? I cannot seem to locate any from the internet.
What are the regulations about wearing facemasks (at present).
Regards, Tony

Dear Tony, there are o lot of them. ***
As for the mask you should wear it in tha airport, shops, subway, public transport (any close public objects); you may not wear it on the streets, parks etc.

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct