Need a help to find a job in Jakarta

Salutations, I am A foreign, I will move to live in Tangerang and I am looking for a job there, Please anyone help me to find a job there.

Hello and welcome to our site,

We regret to disappoint you, our site is not intended to provide work for people. Therefore, I advise you to register on specialized sites such as Monster ... And never forget our dear GIYBF

For the rest, as it is recommended for each newcomer, take the time to read:
- The guides published by our site and which are under the "discover" tab
- Old discussions that you can even filter with the magnifying glass located next to your avatar.

We also have a section where you can post your CV. Who knows, someone may be interested.

In addition to the above poster's comments, it really isn't the time for foreigners to search for a job here. Already there are millions of Indonesians out of work and in any case, unless you have a specialized skill and experience that local Indonesians do not have then your chances are even slimmer.

Hi Chouaib!

I see from your profile that you are Algerian and that you have studied Communications.

As a native Arabic speaker, I think you may be able to find work as a teacher of Arabic or as a teaching mentor to someone here that studies Arabic. There is currently an Islamic revival in Indonesia. This means many people are learning Arabic for religious reasons. But this also means there is a strong and growing interest in Arabic culture, art, fashion, food, business practices, etc. Therefore, I think there are good opportunities to teach Arabic here, even if you prefer to teach modern conversational Arabic and not specifically Arabic for Quranic study and recital.

I suggest that before leaving Algeria, you find and bring books about teaching Arabic to foreigners. Perhaps also talk to someone in Algeria that currently teaches Arabic to foreigners and get advice from them.

Also read up on the history, business, economics and culture of Algeria and North Africa, because many people here will be very interested to learn about your country.

I wish you very good luck with your move and please stay in touch with the community at EXPAT when you get here!

Mr Pontus wrote:

Hi Chouaib!

I see from your profile that you are Algerian and that you have studied Communications.

As a native Arabic speaker, I think you may be able to find work as a teacher of Arabic or as a teaching mentor to someone here that studies Arabic. There is currently an Islamic revival in Indonesia. This means many people are learning Arabic for religious reasons. But this also means there is a strong and growing interest in Arabic culture, art, fashion, food, business practices, etc. Therefore, I think there are good opportunities to teach Arabic here, even if you prefer to teach modern conversational Arabic and not specifically Arabic for Quranic study and recital.

I suggest that before leaving Algeria, you find and bring books about teaching Arabic to foreigners. Perhaps also talk to someone in Algeria that currently teaches Arabic to foreigners and get advice from them.

Also read up on the history, business, economics and culture of Algeria and North Africa, because many people here will be very interested to learn about your country.

I wish you very good luck with your move and please stay in touch with the community at EXPAT when you get here!

U forgot that to work in Indonesia is necessary a proper working visa that can be riquired only from a company that want hire the foreigner, otherwise the foreigner is considered by the immigration as a  illegal worker and deported, so no way to teach arabic to foreigners prvately, the only chance is to be hired by a school, but for that is necessary to have a properly degree and at least 5 years of demonstrable experience.

Thank you so much Mr, I am always with expat society😊

I have my wife from Indonesia, I think it can help me

If your wife is Indonesian then you should come here and apply for your KITAS and then search for a job. Now is perhaps not a very good time due to the pandemic and difficulty of getting into Indonesia right now. Later, it may still be difficult to find a job. Personally I don't think having an Indonesian wife is going to help you get a job but she can help to explain things to you. If your wife starts a small business then maybe you can help her.