Investment opportunities in KSA or anywhere else while living in KSA

Dear fellows...

I would like to know if someone has an amount of around 100k SR and it is just sitting there without generating any revenue. What are the options to generate some profit from it. I'm open for any suggestions even out of KSA (if there is any) as I'm absolutely unaware of financial maters...

Thank you

Even I would also like to know some suggestions as how to make efficient use of this lying amount and make some investment or some business etc.

@rebeldesigner, I would think it to invest some small portion in Forex trading and see how it works, what say?

Other members, please suggest us.

Actually I've heard some fellows doing it and generating some money also but the thing is I'm absolutely zero when it comes to financial issues... I'm still trying to grasp the idea of credit card as i don't know where my all money is going... so knowing your strengths and weaknesses i think its better you do the things you know instead of jumping into dark... this is just my opinion... like my one friend got an order to export container of potatoes back in Pakistan and asked for 50 50 investment... and through that i made like 20% profit just in one month... but those are small chunks which can happen or might not happen... forex is a game I've seen so many making small chunks in the beginning and then losing big time at end which absolutely broke them... so it is dangerous...

I have written a detailed guide for this a while ago.  Here is the link to the sticky:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=885444

Forget about FX trading - it is a sucker's bet and overwhelming majority of people lose money.

Highly recommended! It is very comprehensive. Thanks!