Hiya hoya howdy!

Here I am, the new guy!  Yee haw!

Currently in the US, and seriously considering moving to another country.  Julian said this is a good bunch to hang out with and get info, so here I am!

I figure if I don't like the way things are here, I'll just pack up and head out.  I have been a political activist for sometime and I learned the hardway, you just shut up and live withit.  Even in America.  Fight the system and the system will take you down.  I'm tired of fighting.  I just want to live a peaceful life.  Not just live it, but enjoy it as well.

And since I don't have tons of cash, I really have no idea what's outside America.  So now I'm here to learn.

Hi Cactus Jack, welcome on this expat forum!

I hope you'll find here information about life outside the US ;)

Where would you like to move? To an English-speaking country or not?

I can personally help you to find out how is life in France, England and Spain, and I am sure other members would help you with other countries :)

Take care,

Julien

I am working on a list of potential countries, Julien.  Boy, it's gonna be a big list!  I figure I'll doa pro vs. con comparison.  Only way to decide for now.

Hello Cactus,

Welcome in the expat world! :)

I am from Europe, living in the US but moving around a bit. And, yes, in a couple of years, I WILL get out of here and establish somewhere else.
I am ruling for somewhere in Central America, or maybe further down south... But you never know where life brings you!

Have you ever outside of the US? Europe? Canada? Mexico?
What do you like?
And what is your job/area of interest?
The thing is... you have to speak another language, or two, or three (kidding)? :P

Tell us about yourself, and maybe we can give you some ideas...

See you.

Marianne

Find activities and meet other expats

OR