Planning to move to Kuwait with school going children

Hello everyone this is my first post here
I'm a doctor from Pakistan , I have recently applied for a job a internal medicine resident.
I was wondering about few things like accommodation, schooling with respect to expenses specially .

Welcome!

This has been discussed *a lot* in the forum. Please look around first and if you have any specific questions, do ask.

I am a Primary Head Teacher at a school in the south of Kuwait, in Fahaheel. We cater for Early Years students as well as secondary, too. Please feel free to contact me regarding the education of your children on ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Dr.Khan
Welcome to Kuwait. I think MOH will provide u a single ot family accommodation as per your marital status or u may get residence allowance in lieu of. The rent depends upon the area of residence and type of accommodation.in some areas u may get a 2 bed room with drawing room and 1 or 2 toilets from kd250 to kd450. Since u did not specified what is the educational requirement of your children it is difficult to answer your question usually Pakistani and Indian schools which are from Lower KG to 12th standerd are cheaper as compare to European schools.
Food is very cheap in Kuwait even lower to prices in Pakistan. Electricity is cheap and petrol is cheap
Enjoy your time

Thanks a lot Mr pervez for ur kind reply,
I got three kids in class nursery 4 and 6 respectively, and still I don't have a clue whether MOH is going to give me added incentives or not my offer order is expected in few days which will clear a lot of things like rent allowance and education incentives, let's see what happens