Relocate to Belgrade

Hello,

I come to this blog to find someone how can help to know more about the live in Belgrade, I working for a multinational company in Budapest, My company going to move the office to Belgrade next year I get a good job offer to moving there but I would like to know How is the live there, is safety the city? Is expensive the live there? or something what can help me to accept or not this offer, I would appreciate every help

Best regards,

Mikel

Hi Mikel,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Belgrade anglophone forum for better visibility.

I hope other members will advise you soon.

Good luck
Christine

Hi Chrisine,

Thanks,

Mikel,

The city is quite safe!  Safer than most cities I've ever been in. I never feel worried or scared if I'm walking along real late at night.  It is not expensive but it isn't always super cheap.  They are slowly trying to raise prices on items, without raising salaries unfortunately.  But if you choose, say, open markets for many of your grocery items over big chain stores, you'll always save money and the quality is usually much better. :)

If you wish, go to the website belgradefvc.com.  Plenty of people there willing to help. 

Cheers,
Kiki

mklexm wrote:

Hello,

I come to this blog to find someone how can help to know more about the live in Belgrade, I working for a multinational company in Budapest, My company going to move the office to Belgrade next year I get a good job offer to moving there but I would like to know How is the live there, is safety the city? Is expensive the live there? or something what can help me to accept or not this offer, I would appreciate every help

Best regards,

Mikel

Hello Kiki,

Thanks for your reply, I going to check this website,

Best regards,

Mikel

We'll be taking a trip from Bucharest > Belgrade > Vienna.  I'd like some ideas where to stay in Belgrade (B&B or apartment), and what would be the top interesting places to visit.  We'll be in Belgrade/outskirts for a week.  Also, we'd like to stay in the old town.  Need your help, guys.

Thanks -- Jean