Career Opportunity In Digital Marketing

Hi All,

I'm here looking for an advise.

I work as Advertising Expert in a renowned organization and wish to make my career in Advertising/Marketing field. Want to know the scope of it in Malaysia.

Looking forward to get certified as Digital Marketing Professional. Is it a value add to my CV? What is the career path for growth in Digital Marketing in Malaysia.

Look forward for guidance as soon as possible please.

Thanks.

My ex wife worked for a social media company, she was an artist, she was the only Malay working in that business and I met a load of her colleagues  business friends etc.

Everyone else was Chinese Malaysian, except for very rare cases, Chinese French I knew who had a job (bad salary so she said) who was fluent in Mandarin and had worked in Chima before and she was employed for those contacts.

There was one more. A young blond Russian girl employed by a Malaysian boss to.... well lets just say as a "personal assistant" to avoid the wife finding out she was his mistress.

A Brit I knew had an event management company, he employed all locals  had a Malaysian wife and had been there 30 years.

Marketing is very Malaysian Chinese in style, my ex wife was brought up with lots of Chinese Malaysian friends and knew what they liked.

So getting a job now when a global pandemic is ripping apart the already fragile Malaysian economy when you know nothing about Malaysia (I presume as if you did you would be leveraging those contacts)?

Thanks for response but right now I myself am working for a Digital Marketing company but I want to know what is scope of Digital Marketing, how is the demand if someone is certified in this field.

I answered your question, in Malaysia it is dominated by Chinese Malaysians. If you don't speak Mandarin, then you won't get a job especially with the Malaysian economy in a poor state.