Happy US Independence Day

Greetings from Ormoc City, Leyte, the City of Beautiful People.  Hope everyone has a nice Independence Day.

I´m firing my bbq grill within 2 hours. Plenty of beer! Happy 4th of July everyone!

Hope you have someone fun to enjoy it with.

Oh yeah. A beautiful blue eyed Brazilian senhorita! :D

robal wrote:

I´m firing my bbq grill within 2 hours. Plenty of beer! Happy 4th of July everyone!

A woman was bending over while working in her garden. He husband noticed her arse was now bigger then the BBQ grill and told her so. At bed time he was in the mood for you know what and tried, but his wife replied "You want me to fire up my big BBQ for one small weenie?"

Waiting delivery of two fully loaded Pizza's from Greenwich.

Enzyte Bob wrote:
robal wrote:

A woman was bending over while working in her garden. He husband noticed her arse was now bigger then the BBQ grill and told her so. At bed time he was in the mood for you know what and tried, but his wife replied "You want me to fire up my big BBQ for one small weenie?"

Waiting delivery of two fully loaded Pizza's from Greenwich.

:D

My wife makes pizza crust from scratch and does a really good job.  Haven't gone out for pizza since she started making it. I miss the pepperoni (out of stock in Ormoc), but she uses other toppings.

If you guys don't have an oven, get one.  Some encouragement will make for a better variety of things to eat.

July 4, 1946, was the day the USA granted the Philippines independence.  Now known in the Philippines as Filipino-American Friendship Day, their Independence Day is June 12, 1898.

mugtech wrote:

July 4, 1946, was the day the USA granted the Philippines independence.  Now known in the Philippines as Filipino-American Friendship Day, their Independence Day is June 12, 1898.

Independence from the Spanish......

moonunit0103 wrote:

My wife makes pizza crust from scratch and does a really good job.  Haven't gone out for pizza since she started making it. I miss the pepperoni (out of stock in Ormoc), but she uses other toppings.

If you guys don't have an oven, get one.  Some encouragement will make for a better variety of things to eat.

There´s like 15 varieties of pizza called rodizio in Brazil - all you can eat. Pepperoni is also my favorite!
Too bad we´re on lockdown at present and they´re closed!

moonunit0103 wrote:
mugtech wrote:

Independence from the Spanish......

Yes...