Changing Employer in Belgium

I have a Work permit from a consultancy. I have not started working for them yet. I received a new offer from another company, can I apply again for work permit with new employer. My current work permit expire in 2022

Hi,

You still can.  But Belgian companies do not like those who are constantly changing employers ...

Fah83 wrote:

I have a Work permit from a consultancy. I have not started working for them yet. I received a new offer from another company, can I apply again for work permit with new employer. My current work permit expire in 2022

It's definitely possible but then you may have to wait like 4 months again for the new work permit.

Not related to your question but somehow I agree with phipiemar . If you work in the same sector, it's very likely that employers know each other.

The current employer is a consultancy which has not yet mapped me any client contract and it's been a month  now.

I received an offer from another company who is ready to sponsor my work permit again and my contract also. So is it recommended to choose the new offer?

Nobody can decide for you. We just highlight you on some possible issues...

Thanks guys, I better wait some months and apply