Property in Hurghada

I have been in touch with a UK-based property investment company who are advertising studio, one- and two-bedroomed off-plan apartments for sale. The development is close to Hurghada; I believe just 15 minutes away and I was wondering if there are any forummers here who have any knowledge about buying property in this area of Egypt?

Thanking you in advance.

15 minutes away in which direction? El Fayrouz area? Mubarak 11? Any idea at all where? Without knowing more about the location it's hard to answer to that

Hello Azeera - the area is called Al-Ahyaa - any more information?

Yes, it's the same location basically as El Fayrouz and the new development of Mubarak 11. Basically, if you don't have a car, you're pretty much 'far out of the hussle and bustle' over there. It's strictly and plainly residential there, no shopping centers/street vendors as you would find it in downtown Hurghada/Souk or over at the promenade in the high touristic area called El Mamsha. It's a good area for living away from the business, microbusses pass by frequently, but during the day time it might be a bit more tricky to fetch a cab than in early morning or early evening (after 5 pm until it's dark). I used to live in that area about 8 months ago, and I was glad when i was able to move away from there into the more busier and populated areas, where I have all in close vicinity and easier access to. As I said, if you have transportation at your disposal, it's a nice quiet area to live over there!