Studying in Shanghai

Hi, I'm an engineering student from Italy, i'm part of a project of my university, to study for one year is Shanghai. I would leave in september and the chinese university is called Tongji. Do you think it will be possible to move to china in september despite the coronavirus pandemic? How is the situation there in Shanghai? Are universities planning to reopen totally for the new school year?
Thank you in advance for your answers.

Facing a similar situation in that I was accepted for a Master's program in Peking. Would like to know more about the likelihood of starting this program in Fall 2020. I hope we at least can start the program online and it doesn't get cancelled completely  :o

Hi, last week i got news from the university and they said that in the first semester they will not have lessons in presence for us ( i mean the students from my italian uni, idk about other countries/chinese students). We will have online lectures and there's the possibility of going to china in the second semester (that's not for sure, though).
Hope this was helpful!

Yes, much thanks!

Hi, I am a degree student at Fudan University. To what I was informed from my uni was it is most probably that we will have another semester (September) of online lectures. Most Chinese universities already had their previous semester online, so it shouldn't be any issues for them to conduct online lessons for another semester. However, as my class is specifically for international students and we are all at different timezone, we did not have live session/ video call meeting with our lecturers. It was all screencast videos and WeChat discussion.