Dealing with an angry wife/ex wife

Don't want to get into intimate details, but my wife was gone for several months. She made it clear through text that she had no interest in getting back together. So I dated a bit, very casually but the neighborhood gossip chain apparently has no TV because they blew up a couple of meetings where literally nothing happened into this big thing. I did have some conversations online which she was able to access. She appeared a few weeks ago. Most (perhaps all) of these women are just friends, but I did complain a bit about changing stories and differing financial demands. She also got into something else as well and posted negative comments about me. I'm hardly perfect, but didn't deserve all of that, especially as she was on silent mode for months.

I returned money to her (I was not ready for the honeymoon so she  had paid for it) and paid for the divorce. She has been claiming she will now talk to schools and get me fired, although getting the divorce going and returning the honeymoon dough may calm her, but I have no idea. I'm pretty sure she's locked out of every method of communication I have so that could frustrate her more.

If she continues, do I have any recourse as a foreigner? Sadly I never picked up much Vietnamese. Although she thinks otherwise, I'm actually not looking to get married anytime soon, although I doubt that would help much anyway. Should I leave the country ASAP if she continues in this mode? She's extremely intelligent and I believe has a few low level government contacts and may be able to find out where I work even if I switch jobs.

Got married but didn't have any money for the honeymoon? Can I ask how old u r? She has friends in government positions? Perhaps move.
Hopefully she'll get over it. She's spiteful your dating.

Are you sure that she isn't angry because  you criticized her for saying "I'm fine thank you, and you?"  :unsure:joking:

Love this stuff....

Ha ha ha ha ....😆😆😆😆😆

And these blokes nearly always look the same don't they??

Deluded simpletons.

Canman62 wrote:

Got married but didn't have any money for the honeymoon? Can I ask how old u r? She has friends in government positions? Perhaps move.
Hopefully she'll get over it. She's spiteful your dating.

I guess 19 years old.

Maybe pay her back for the bohn mi and water she bought u.

Recourse in what regard? Stopping her for trash talking you? I hope you have no kids. What few marriage laws they have here there are few enforceable rights for the man. Much depends on the country your from in some regards. But the trump card here is always money. Pay the judge lobbying money and all will go your way. So that makes it fairly simple cut and dried.