Compounds in Riyadh

Hi there,

I will move to Riyadh after one month and I am searching for a good compound, it doesn't matter whether it is near down town or not.

I need an apartment in an active compound with a two bedrooms in a range from 65 to 75 SR.

Please advice.

Hi Ayman Rashwan,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I suggest you to have a look at this article: Compounds in Riyadh

I wish you good luck in your search,
Christine

Ayman Rashwan wrote:

Hi there,

I will move to Riyadh after one month and I am searching for a good compound, it doesn't matter whether it is near down town or not.

I need an apartment in an active compound with a two bedrooms in a range from 65 to 75 SR.

Please advice.

At that budget you will struggle to get a box. Suggest you consider upping your budget by putting several zero's after the number

MaserMan wrote:

At that budget you will struggle to get a box. Suggest you consider upping your budget by putting several zero's after the number

Yeah at least you  can start by adding a "1" to the beginning. That would make some difference.

Brilliant Pinky!

MaserMan wrote:
Ayman Rashwan wrote:

Hi there,

Please advice.

Ayman, Welcome to the forum and to Riyadh! 

Unfortunately, Pinky (MaserMan) is correct.  You will seriously have to increase your housing allowance to 200K+ annually to find housing on a compound.  Rents have sky rocketed in the past year due to the shortage of housing throughout the kingdom.  You may want to try Seder Village and Ranko Compounds, as they may have a small place that could be affordable.  Take a look the housing section here on the forum and the American Community of Riyadh website at acrsa.com for housing list and contact info.  Best of luck to you! 
Regards,

Regards,