I am from India and looking career opportunity in Madagascar

Dears
I am a professional engaged in textile and garment manufacturing industry for over 22 years.  I am looking for career opportunity with garment factories/export houses/buying houses.  I seek your help to give me some leads.  Thanks/Shiva

Good morning and welcome to our site,

We regret to disappoint you, our site is not intended to provide work for people. Therefore, I advise you to register on specialized sites such as Monster ... And never forget our dear GIYBF

For the rest, as it is recommended for each newcomer, take the time to read:
- The guides published by our site and which are under the "discover" tab
- Old discussions that you can even filter with the magnifying glass located next to your avatar.

We also have a section where you can post your CV. Who knows, someone may be interested.

There is a strong Indian community in Madagascar that you could network with here. try asking the Chamber of Commerce here for connections. https://www.chamber-commerce.net/dir/27 … tananarivo

Hi
Thanks...i would surely try and come back to you if anymore help required.

Hi
I tried to contact the chamber at the email id provided which is [email protected]. But email bounce back saying the email id does not exist.  I also tried to visit the site www.cci.mg..but it does not show an email id.

Just incase if you know the Indian community site name or forum, pls advise

Many times websites may not work today but will next week. Even the site for Air Madagascar go down very often which is frustrating.  You could try these people https://edbm.mg/ which will also help you to build a business and they will get your papers for a resident in order which you will need to establish a business. and live in Madagascar as an investor   Better yet to come here in person and talk with people face to face.  People in Madagascar do not like to do any business or discussions over the phone and e mails are almost unheard of.

Hi
Thanks for your advice