Travel to Ukraine

I am waiting to get my life in Ukraine started and have some plans in place with my fiancee. These plans  include another trip to Ukraine as soon as possible. I have read in a few places that a US citizen
can travel to Ukraine at this time with certain provisions but the info out there is spotty at best.
Anyone here know the answer to this from practical experience or have a site that is updated regularly
that i can monitor the status? any help would be appreciated.

Try the US Embassy in Ukraine.

You can travel, US citizens are coming from the red zone of coronavirus so you should provide a negative PCR test not older than 2-3 days.
If you don t provide it you go to self isolation  14 days, but the main issue is to have an insurance that covers Covid expensive and this is very difficult to find , here you have some explanation.
https://www.unian.info/society/coronavi … 51657.html

im afraid there are no website which is updates on regular basis. so far us citizen can come to ua following some certain rules.

APP
You will need UA phone number to download the app DII VDOMA and rgister there during crossing the border. You must stay in the address you provide during crossing the border for 14 days.
INSURANCE
if you have one which covers UA territory and COVID-treatment, you can use yours, if not - you may buy local. Digital isutrance works.
TEST
after arrival you may go the lab and pass the test (900-2000 UAH). Only in UA lab! test which you passed abroad doest work in UA.  labs will operate the test, inform the gevernment and app will inform you that isolation is over (in case of negative test of course).
text me if you need more details or any other questions appear