Friday 1st July chill out

Hello Bloggers

at the request of a shy blogger am posting an open invite to all to join us this coming Friday 1st July at Kenzi bar in Flic en Flac for some live music and end the evening at Shotz (I hope I got the name right!!).

Let's chill...

P.s no flooding my inbox, this is NOT a friend request!:lol:

Count me in.

Terence

Shy blogger says.. YIPEEEE.. i will be there..

BTW where is Kenzi bar? :)

Mariam A wrote:

Shy blogger says.. YIPEEEE.. i will be there..

AAh!! You are finally out of the closet (i.e LINK) and onto the dace floor ( Shotz  ) well done, Shy girl :P

alisa_ram wrote:

BTW where is Kenzi bar? :)

Hello,

Turn left after Sea Breeze Restaurant (before Pasadena) then right. It's just a few metres away ;)

Armand

Thank you Armand! Much appreciated ;)

Wish I was there...sounds awesome! Let me know how it goes :)

Hi ,

Since this is your first time, I  suggest that you contact the organizer take her number or else you will not be able to recognize the group tonight.

Cheers!!!
Terence

hanniball wrote:

just arrived from argentina. been here about 2 months. want to meet and have fun with friends. will come to your party.

c u all.

hey sounds like a cool plan...

Can I come too ?

I soon hope to be meeting with you all on these meet-ups come next year when we all move back to Mauritius. Can't wait, seems like there are a lot of nice expats around :-) Hope you all had a great time last night.

sorry that i missed you guys in Kenzi, it must have been a good night out. Looking forward to this months main expat meet up i F'n'F beach.