Enter in Belgium

Please, I have dual citizenship(brazil/italy) and I am living in Belgium( I have ID), but my husband still in Brazil because the border told us that because corona he can not enter here. My question is: exist some law that we can use to force and allow him to enter here in Belgium because is married with one european people? He has just brazilian citizenship. Please let me know if you can help me. Thank you

Welcome on our forum.

NO, all external European borders are close. They will maybe reopen next month. So wait and see...

For the rest, Family reunification procedures have already been debated dozens of times. So look in the old discussions. You can use the magnifying glass next to your avatar to filter the results.

Mas se precisar de ajuda, envie uma mensagem privada ...

Thank you for the information!

He cannot enter unless he has an valid EU residence permit. Wait 2 more weeks as external EU borders are to be opened in 1st of July

Edigj wrote:

He cannot enter unless he has an valid EU residence permit. Wait 2 more weeks as external EU borders are to be opened in 1st of July

Hello,

Thank for your comment but :

- He's Portuguese nationality. So he can come when he want...

- Internal European borders are open.

phipiemar wrote:
Edigj wrote:

Hello,

He has just brazilian citizenship

hssn601 wrote:
phipiemar wrote:
Edigj wrote:

Hello,

He has just brazilian citizenship

Correct, Just for the guy, I mixed it with another topic.

But the wife can because she'd dual nationality.

Dear, the problem is not me. I am stay in Belgium in this moment and I have ID and italian cityzenchip. I am asking about my husand situation, he is brazilian and he can not come here in belgium. So i would like to know if exist any law that can help me to force his enter here in belgium in this time. thank you sooo much for help me!

patbozola wrote:

Dear, the problem is not me. I am stay in Belgium in this moment and I have ID and italian cityzenchip. I am asking about my husand situation, he is brazilian and he can not come here in belgium. So i would like to know if exist any law that can help me to force his enter here in belgium in this time. thank you sooo much for help me!

Hello,

This is exactly what I understood and I replied to you in my first message.

The situation is still unchanged for the external borders of Europe. The only nationals authorized to return do so via repatriation flights organized by European governments.

For your husband, with the galloping increase in people affected by COVID in Brazil, even if I can understand your emotional stress, he will not be allowed to take one of these repatriation flights under the simple pretext of family reunion.

If need be, try via the Italian Embassy ...

patbozola wrote:

Does he have a Visa D? Or you intend to get an family reunification here?
If so no chance now, 1 July external borders will open, but no from Brazil (even because Brazilian border still closed until 4 July min).

BELGIUM
Passengers are not allowed to enter until 30 June 2020.
This does not apply to:
- Passengers arriving from EEA Member States or Switzerland.
- Nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland returning via Belgium to their country of residence.
- Passengers with a British passport with nationality “British Citizen", “British Overseas Territories Citizen" issued by Gibraltar and British Passports with a Certificate of Entitlement to the Right of Abode issued by the United Kingdom, returning via Belgium to their country of residence.
- Nationals of Andorra, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia (Rep.), San Marino, Serbia and Vatican City (Holy See) returning via Belgium to their country of residence.
- Passengers with a long term residence permit or a long term "D" visa issued by EEA Member States, Switzerland or the United Kingdom, returning via Belgium to their country of residence.
- Family members of nationals of EEA Member States, Switzerland and of British nationals, returning via Belgium to their country of residence.
- Family members of nationals of passengers with a British passport, returning via Belgium to their country of residence.
- Military personnel.

If you were together, you could try (TRY) Portugual with a Marriage Certificate because your are Italian. 
Why don't you start the Family Reunification process here? This is the only safe way to him to get here.

https://dofi.ibz.be/sites/dvzoe/FR/Guidedesprocedures/Pages/Regroupement_familial/Le_regroupement_familial.aspx