Tax on pension from Cayman Islands

Hi!   We are planning to retire in Portugal (2021).   Although we are a Canadian/Australian couple, we are both non residents of our respective countries.  According to Wiki, Cayman is part of their Blacklisted Tax Haven, but has an agreement of exchange of tax information with the territory.
I'm wondering:
1. Are we eligible for the NHR?
2. What tax rate would be charged on 12000€ worth of annual pension?

Everything else will be liquid capital.   As I understand it, our Canadian and Australian pensions will be taxed as non-residents in those countries, before being taxed in Portugal under the NHR...  I'm just wondering about the money coming from Cayman.

I cannot answer on the Australian pension, on how the Australian tax authorities will deal with it, as this will depend on Australian internal laws. However iro the Canadian pension, I suggest that you read up the double tax treaty between Portugal and Canada - at least the pensions article,  article 18 in the treaty. This treaty has some unusual clauses.  In principle, pensions are taxable by the country of residence.

Basically foreign pensions will be subject to a 10% tax in Portugal under the new nhr rules (or, at the taxpayer's option, per the tax tables - might work out less than 10% in some circumstances)

In respect of pensions from the Caymans - will be treated in the same way as pensions from Australia - the black list is not relevant in respect of pensions, but will be relevant if you receive other income such as dividends or interest from the Caymans - in this case it will be taxed at a penalty tax rate   of 35   % rather than zero.