Family secrets : My Father's Young Fiance

An interesting documentary of a 73 year old Canadian and his Filipina fiance of 23 year old in Roxas City Capiz province. The daugther of the Canadian, the journalist of the documentary, is twice the age of the Filipina. She came to the Philippines to meet her potential step mum  :Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaYMyc6gK5I

geolefrench wrote:

An interesting documentary of a 73 year old Canadian and his Filipina fiance of 23 year old in Roxas City Capiz province. The daugther of the Canadian, the journalist of the documentary, is twice the age of the Filipina. She came to the Philippines to meet her potential step mum  :Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaYMyc6gK5I

Youtube message: Video Unavailable, the uploader has not made this video available in your country.

(Huh a story about the Philippines unavailable in the Philippines)

I tried to access it through my computer, will try later with my smart TV, or VPN on computer.

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode every one.

W9XR wrote:
geolefrench wrote:

Youtube message: Video Unavailable, the uploader has not made this video available in your country.

(Huh a story about the Philippines unavailable in the Philippines)

I tried to access it through my computer, will try later with my smart TV, or VPN on computer.

Yes someone blocked the video clip!
I demand an explanation!
:D

Maybe somebody from the forum ?

geolefrench wrote:

:o

manwonder wrote:
geolefrench wrote:

:o

Probably he asked his daughter who made the documentary to turn off the video on Youtube. First time that this channel is turned off for the Philippines. They probably don't assume what they say and do on this documentary  :D

geolefrench wrote:

I was successful in bringing up this video but I have no earphones to listen (laptop).

(1) I cleared my cache of cookies
(2) I used free VPN on Panda Dome
(3) I used Private Browsing on Firefox

Last letter is EYE on youtube address

I got a back door entry!!!...It may look a little complicated, but he sure looks happy!!   :Dhttps://www.pinterest.ph/pin/217439488233572619/

It is just a trailer

geolefrench wrote:

It is just a trailer

Yup...the trailer is already a thriller!

geolefrench wrote:

I saw the video. The Filipina girl was 16 when they started to live together. He´s not a rich man and conned the girl that he´s a millionaire. But she was told later that by his own daughter. His Social Security (I hope it exists) is her only assurance when the man passes away. Of course she can always go to Canada with him now that he´s still alive. I hope Girlie is happy though as the man looks very contented with his present situation. The girl´s father was very kind to let that all happen... What a story! Thanks geolefrench.

robal

Hi All, I saw that video and someone did say that they had broken up, I did read that in a reply, most of the replies were negative , in that the Canadians girlfriend ( Girlie ) !  said initially she was 25, then 23, and was only 16 when they started an internet relationship, and had to get married out of Philippnes as she was not of age ! ( 18 ), this was all in the video, his daughter was livid, when she realized the reason to marry out side of Philippnes, that the girls( Girlie),  father was ok with it , give you an idea of the sad state of a families resources that his 17 year old daughter he allows to marry a 73 year old man !! All I can quote is a reply to the video was that they were not together, that may be true, I do not know, but a 17 year old and a 73 year old ? I think Pablo Picasso had a lot younger muse/mistress/girlfriend, but ( from what I read from video), this Canadian was not what he said to her he was ( a wealthy fella), and he came across shady in his dealings with his daughter, the F bomb was directed to him from her several times, all a bit sordid to me and the Canadian should have shown more resolve and morale compass
      , I think he should have made a better go of it with the love of his daughter than to darken their relationship with an affair of this nature, just my thoughts,

Read the comments after the video. Dale gets blasted as a pedophile. Its also says they broke up. Oh well, it's more fun in the Philippines. Crazy stuff and happens more than you would think.

So he started out more than 4 times older than her but now he is only a little more than 3 times older than her.  Getting better.

mugtech wrote:

So he started out more than 4 times older than her but now he is only a little more than 3 times older than her.  Getting better.

Two times sounds just about right....three will be pushing it!
Four is a No No....unless you are part of the Fantastic Four team!

Lat61 wrote:

Dale gets blasted as a pedophile.

I think latent pedophiles subconsciously  are attracted to Filipinas because they look like young school girls even when they are in their late twenties. So when these old farts are older they have the wherewithal to pursue these desires.

But surprise surprise, older Filipina's don't age very well compared to other ethnic groups. In the western world a caterpillar turns into beautiful butterfly. In the Philippines a beautiful butterfly turns into a caterpillar.

Enzyte Bob wrote:
Lat61 wrote:

Dale gets blasted as a pedophile.

I think latent pedophiles subconsciously  are attracted to Filipinas because they look like young school girls even when they are in their late twenties. So when these old farts are older they have the wherewithal to pursue these desires.

But surprise surprise, older Filipina's don't age very well compared to other ethnic groups. In the western world a caterpillar turns into beautiful butterfly. In the Philippines a beautiful butterfly turns into a caterpillar.

You said that like a pro!

Enzyme Bob says “ But surprise surprise, older Filipina's don't age very well compared to other ethnic groups. In the western world a caterpillar turns into beautiful butterfly. In the Philippines a beautiful butterfly turns into a caterpillar.”.

What an idiotic, nasty and untrue comment. On every other platform you read of the ageless beauty of Filipinas. My wife of 53 looks just as good now as she did 20 years ago.  Where do you come up with this crap!  Feel really sorry for any Filipinas associated with you if that is your opinion of them.  I showed my wife your post and she is pissed.

Never saw my wife being any insect at any stage of her life.

Morgacj2004 wrote:

Enzyme Bob says “ But surprise surprise, older Filipina's don't age very well compared to other ethnic groups. In the western world a caterpillar turns into beautiful butterfly. In the Philippines a beautiful butterfly turns into a caterpillar.”.

What an idiotic, nasty and untrue comment. On every other platform you read of the ageless beauty of Filipinas. My wife of 53 looks just as good now as she did 20 years ago. 

Where do you come up with this crap!  Feel really sorry for any Filipinas associated with you if that is your opinion of them.  I showed my wife your post and she is pissed.

MorgacJ2004 why post under fake name?, I think you're the one that is pissed off, otherwise you would use you real id.

It's a matter of opinion if a 53 year old looks as good as 20 years ago, but I salute you sir on being 20 years with that beautiful woman.

Now for your wife being pissed, I hope she gets over it. For me I rather be pissed off than pissed on. Again from your fake name/ fake post I doubt if she even read my post.

The "Francis Satyr Caterpillar" thats the one you want!
Highly priced!

manwonder wrote:

Highly priced!

I looked up Francis Satr Caterpillar. . . . . That thing looks like an  mini alligator with teeth.

manwonder wrote:

Highly priced!

Must be crispy when fried. Yummyyy! :joking:

My name is Christopher Morgan.  Hope that makes you feel better!  I have had the same login since 2004.  You are the first person ever to accuse me of using a fake name profile etc.  And yes my wife  did view your insulting post and no as a Filipina she will not be getting over it anytime soon! And in this case I don't blame her. Regarding your other opinion regarding pedophiles there are some attracted to Filipinas and I have no tolerance for them whatsoever, but to lump everyone into the same category is wrong!

Enzyte Bob wrote:

MorgacJ2004 why post under fake name?, I think you're the one that is pissed off, otherwise you would use you real id.

So we are to believe your birth certificate reads Enzyte Bob?

In their last interview he was 73 and she was 17. That's 4.29 times older. At 16 to 72 when they had sex it was 4.5. When did they start chatting? Who knows how young she was then. At one point Dale said when he saw Girlie's body he started to think of her as a woman not as a girl. That's when his 43 year old daughter went sideways. And basically accused Dale of being a pedophile.

I'm not sure why anyone would get bent out of shape by someone using a "fake" name here...like it's a shock.  Everyone lies and deceives; using or NOT using a fake name doesn't necessarily place one exclusively in one camp or another.

Weird.

Oh...and am currently downloading this video for future viewing, albeit without the YT-based comments and updates (love the "color commentary"...lol).

I love documentaries, so watching this was right up my alley.

Anyway, all done watching that thing, and I must say I found it riveting...a real page-turner, as it were.  If you get the chance to watch it, I recommend you do so...even if you have no connection whatsoever to the Philippines.

Thanks for pointing me to it in the first place.