Bangsar question

Hi all. I'm an expat living in KLCC for three years now, but within the next 12 months, will need to find somewhere closer to international schools. I've always liked visiting Bangsar but wondered if there are any parks or green spaces there? Being close to KLCC, Lakes Garden and Titiwangsa parks are great for the kids and would hate to miss out on such places.

I've owned an apartment in Bangsar since 2003 and spent a few years living there after my last tenant moved out. I cannot recall any nearby parks. Mostly, if I wanted to get outdoors with the family and kids we would go to the Lake Gardens, Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, Taman Rimba Ampang or just drive up to Hulu Langat.

I think the closest to Bangsar is probably the Lake Gardens which you already know and I don't think it would take you that much longer to get there from Bangsar than from the KLCC area although it depends on the traffic.

There is also Taman Rimba Bukit Kerinchi but I have never been there. The Taman Rimba Bukit Kelinchi and Ampang are both walks through the jungle where you can find lots of monkeys, birds and insect life.

Sorry I don't know of any parks in the Bangsar area.

There is 1 park in bangsar, im living in bangsar south, you may check instagram ***

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct