Moving company to the Philippines

Fred wrote:
Brownder wrote:

I'm looking for a partner and so far Philippinos seem to be more submissive and less westernized than those in Europe, including Hungary.

Seeing that line always makes me laugh, then vomit.

Laugh because the books of Isaiah and Jeremiah both mention the phrase, "Lamb to the slaughter", but metaphorically puke into an equally metaphorical toilet (if I metaphorically make it to the bog) because of all the implications 'submissive' has.

The general idea Asian ladies are far more domestic and family centred is generally true, but the silly stereotype of a submissive sex toy with an extremely cute arse that washes your socks and cooks is less than real for the most part.
What is real is the Asian gold digger - a wonderful type of lady, commonly also in possession a cute bum, but with an unusual magnetism (unusual because they attract paper money and credit cards), these ladies are hunters, and their prey is men looking for submissive women, ones with brains firmly placed in the smaller of their two heads.

Veni, vidi, vici

Or I came, I came, I got fleeced.

https://youtu.be/gACCCmFKP80

If it's that horrible why are you still in the Philippines?

Brownder wrote:
Fred wrote:
Brownder wrote:

I'm looking for a partner and so far Philippinos seem to be more submissive and less westernized than those in Europe, including Hungary.

Seeing that line always makes me laugh, then vomit.

Laugh because the books of Isaiah and Jeremiah both mention the phrase, "Lamb to the slaughter", but metaphorically puke into an equally metaphorical toilet (if I metaphorically make it to the bog) because of all the implications 'submissive' has.

The general idea Asian ladies are far more domestic and family centred is generally true, but the silly stereotype of a submissive sex toy with an extremely cute arse that washes your socks and cooks is less than real for the most part.
What is real is the Asian gold digger - a wonderful type of lady, commonly also in possession a cute bum, but with an unusual magnetism (unusual because they attract paper money and credit cards), these ladies are hunters, and their prey is men looking for submissive women, ones with brains firmly placed in the smaller of their two heads.

Veni, vidi, vici

Or I came, I came, I got fleeced.

https://youtu.be/gACCCmFKP80

Fred is not in the Philippines.

Brownder wrote:

Not there, and it wouldn't be an issue for me anyway as it only took one trip to a bar in KL to work out what was what. Sad as it is, loads of men never get a handle on it. You'll learn, but the trick is to do it with an intact bank account.