FİNNİSH EDUCATİON

When started Covid-19, i started to learn Finnish. I have been learning Finnish since 3 months but letme say that it is very hard. My intention is to investigate the Finnish education and make interviews and write articles because i am journalist. But now it is really impossible. Also i want to live in Finlandia may be i can study doctorate.
Can anyone inform me how can i learn Finnish well and make interviews about education.
İt is very difficult to finf some stuffs in Finnish, also i can exchange languages because ı know many languages. If any Finnish people want to learn Turkish, i will be here.

Hello,

Did you contact the embassy ? Usually they are always open to provide informations for peoples who want to learn their cultures.

Hello Arzua82, It is very brave of you that you chose Finnish among all the languages in the world, maybe you like really tough challenges :) 
Here are some basic info you can read through to get somewhere, you can read it even in Turkish. https://www.infofinland.fi/en/living-in … ish-online
and some more relevant studies for you, here from university of Jvyäskylä https://www.jyu.fi/hytk/fi/laitokset/kivi/en/ 

Another tip is to drop a free language exchange advert in classifieds section here on the forum.
:cheers:

Yes i contacted and waiting for an answer

Kiitos paljon. Thank you for your information. I know 6 languages and for seventh ı choose Finnish because Finland is a dream for me, people are very kind. Also there is more peace than everywhere. This is ebough for me. I like snow and cold.
I always drink coffee like Finnish.

Arzu82 wrote:

I always drink coffee like Finnish.

Or vice versa. Coffee had come to Northern Europe from Turkey. People in northern Sweden and almost all the Finns drink boiled black coffee without sugar and cream exactly like the Turkish coffee, only difference is little bit stronger, but when you drink Turkish coffee at a place the temperatur is much higher than in northern Europe you get much higher effect too. I noticed it since I drink Finnish coffee here and Turkish coffee in Israel.

Three things I saw Finns and Turkeys have in common other than coffee are, recreational fishing, talking in throats, different in size; one is short while his cousin could be much taller than average.

Yes I agree peace, snow and cold are good enough for a quite calm life.
Are you Turkish, Kurdish or Tatar? (You don't need to answer if you feel uncomfortable with it).

Hej,

I am immigrant Turkish, yes i borned in Turkey (My grandfather from Selanik, my mother Tatar and my grandmother from Sofia)
But i don't line Turkish coffee, i like strong filtrated coffee like Americans. I lived in Spain but i after the covid-19, my feelings were changed. I prefer Finland and i am happy with it. I read an article that is saying that fins and turkish were living together for so long in the past. We have many common things about for example sauna, bathroom and  superstitions.
Also at the same time i am learning Norwegian, ı know a little bit of Swedish

Tack för din kommentar!