Saudi family visit visa extension after 270 days completion

Does anyone here can guide on how to renew family visit visa after 270 days of stay. ? Is it possible thru Absher. I'm in 2 year multiple re entry visa. The visa expiry is 25th Jun and the validity of 2 year visa is upto December 31,2020

Please update if you manage to find the way. Thanks.

Hi, please update if there is any

Hi
Do your visa got renewed

Someone said on another topic that he was able to extend after 270days by visiting jawazat.

How to get renew the Saudi family visit visa extension after 270 days completion.any body has done.

please update r u able to renew after 270 days

Yes. It is possible.

did you extend it through Abshir?

how to extend visit visa after 270 days , please help

Go to message and documents under general services And send message along with docs. It can be renewed now due to pandemic. Not to worry.

@ azifnajeeb03

Do you know typically how long will Jawazat take to extend the visa through Message Center?
I have submitted my request today morning and have been checking my ABSHER account to see the new visa date.

brother i also applied on wed 21st Oct , but i still not get any reply .. i re submit online yesterday 23rd Oct , still waiting ..
did you get any reply ?. you applied on 22nd Oct? any reply please inform me thanks

@ engrali1976

No brother not yet, still waiting and I haven't submitted my request for a Second time as I know that they don't work over weekends. I will resubmit my request tomorrow إن شاء الله

Please do confirm once you get the extension and so will I.

okay brother i will inform you .. in the third request i send today i mention in the message that my family visa will expire on 27th October so please extend and the reason is same Covid 19 ..

I reckon that you might get it either tomorrow or the day after.

I hope so other wise i already have book online appointment for jawazat tomorrow i will take all the documents photo copies with me ..

Which city? Because for DMM Jawazat there are no appointments available this month.

i am in Riyadh and i got appointment for Sunday

brother i receive a sms on my mobile that request answer is given , i have checked inbox , its written this conversation is closed... visa is still not extended .... what about you ?.

they just give me reference number , but there is not details nothing is written in there message only it says  this conversation is over

Brother, mine was extended today morning الحمد لله
Did you check the visa validity after checking the message you received? It should have extended already.

All,

Please ensure that you add all the required documents while requesting for Visa Extension through Absher Message Center.

Document List:

Passport
Visit Visa page with Border Number
Iqama
Medical Insurance
Visa Fee
Error Screenshot

From my experience, please do no submit multiple request through Message Center.
Wait for 3 working days and it should be done. If you fail to pay the Visa and Medical Insurance Fee,  visa won't be extended. Any document aforementioned missing might be rejected. Ensure to attach them in .PDF or .PNG only.

And Please do not stop making Dua to ﷲ for your everyday needs, without him we all are in great loss.

i went to the jawazat in malaz and they told me to go to malik fahad road office , while i went there i checked online and it  was extended automatically ALHAMDULLILAH  so i return back then without meeting as my appointment was at 1 pm time.. sorry for late reply and congratulations for the extension of your visa

Mabrook brother! I hope we continue to get the visa extension even after 365days if the International flights continue remain suspended due to pandemic.

Brother...

I applied same date 21-10-2020 ,my family visa also going to expire on 27-10-2020,I received sms from Absher like application received sms on 24-10-2020

But still now it's not renewed,I have attached all the documents perfectly. Please guide me tomorrow is last day

21-19-2020 which time you applied

Vijay, go check the Visa Extension page it should have been extended by now.

even i got the message from general directorate of passport that request is closed .but visa still not extended.how long should i wait

Brother the daybu receive the message wait and it will automatically extend same situation with me i receive message at 5:58am early morning and it was extebded after 1 pm same day so wait

It will extend automatically so wait

Brother,

how can i make appointment in Jawazath , and where is the location in Riyadh

brother , you can take appoint to jawazat from your absher online .. there office is on Malak fahad road for family visit visa. The other area Jawazat offices in Riyadh are not family visit visa. Only Malak fahad road jawazat office is operating for family visit visa. Take appointment online and for family visit visa extension first of all you scan your family passports with showing visa , there medical paid insurance and the paid fee .. make it in one pdf folder and then apply online.... you can search in youtube regarding family visit visa application how to find it on absher it is clearly mention in youtube.apply and then u will receive a message with reference number ... in 24 to 48 hours working days u will get extension inshALLAH

INSHALLLAH ,, thanks bro , Jazkumullah Khair.

Dear i have received the visit Visa extension after 270 days. (within 48 hours)
i have applied for the extension on 18-Nov-20 and extended on 19/Nov/20 for 3 moths.

i have applied via Absheer . you can visit below link to know how to apply .

https://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/extend-fa … sa-in-ksa/https://youtu.be/zG5o0XMPMkE

Assalamwalaikum Brother,

I too received a message the conversation is closed... After how many hours of that message the expiry of visa was updated.

@vijay124 : Did your Visa got extended after the message you received. and how many hours it took.

@iqrakhan : Did the extension happened .. how much time it took after the message received for extension.

Is extension of family visit visa still possible after 365 days

When I had done at 270 days of visa expiry I got message in one day and visa extended for 3 months after 4 to 5 hours of message

I have applied for further extension beyond 365 days yesterday.... but still no message received today

i think you can extend .
please read the below article

https://xpressriyadh.com/how-to-extend- … -270-days/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLA1NRexmeU

Yes I have done the above steps on 25th January
Still no reply
Is it because a few flights are functioning