Interior Design Firm for new apartment design and fit-out

Any recommendations for interior design firms in HCMC. I have a newly built apartment in one of the communities in D2 that needs to be completed .... new flooring, kitchen cabinets and appliances and a complete furniture package.
Please let me know if any of you have had good experience with firms here in HCMC.
Thanks -

Not to sound materialistic ; but commission is a usual word in local culture. After the intrusion of Covid pandemic, everything changes. If I pass on my contact to you, what's in it for me? Sorry, no free lunches!

LSP123 wrote:

Not to sound materialistic ; but commission is a usual word in local culture. After the intrusion of Covid pandemic, everything changes. If I pass on my contact to you, what's in it for me? Sorry, no free lunches!

It's obvious your understanding of how forums work is a bit skewed.

Asking for information without paying renumeration is how things work on here.

LSP123 wrote:

You don't get it, do you?  And you are sounding materialistic.  Simply giving someone a business name and you should get paid?  I don't think so.

Oops good chance for me to opt out again. Let others do the talking, I go siesta#!

A sound and tested recommendation is obtained through trials and sometimes considerable expenses incurred by someone through various experiences. Its not just plucked from a tree ,,

Of you 2 gentlemen think you can come up with half a dozen names, please go ahead. I cannot,,

LSP123 wrote:

Of you 2 gentlemen think you can come up with half a dozen names, please go ahead. I cannot,,

Half a dozen names for what?

LSP123 wrote:

This is a public forum where people come to ask for advices and recommendations.  When other people reply, it's called helping and sharing.  It's perfectly OK is you don't want to help or share, all you have to do is not saying a thing because nobody asks you directly or forces you to answer any post.

Once you replied to the question with an insensitive answer ("Sorry, no free lunches") after asking  "What's in it for me?", you're calling attention to yourself in a negative way while contradicting your intention of "not to sound materialistic".

In addition, to get a commission in Vietnam, one doesn't just pass along a name and an address.  First, one must have an agreement with the service provider, then one must physically bring the consumer to the business or be there when the consumer arrives because the service provider is the one who pays commission, not the consumer.  In short, you're barking up the wrong tree.

BTW, the mention of Covid doesn't make any sense in your attempt to draw a fee from the OP.  "After the intrusion of Covid pandemic, everything changes."  Do you mean had the OP asked for a recommendation 6 months ago, you would've given it freely?

I'm glad you've decided to take a siesta after seeing the reaction to your comment.  You probably need more than a siesta.  I recommend a long hiatus.

Ciambella : you are 1 of those I respect in this forum. I take your advice and take a long holiday. Perhaps till end of year ,, .

Ciambella
In short, you're barking at a wrong tree

For future reference, it' s " barking up the wrong tree".

colinoscapee wrote:

Ciambella
In short, you're barking at a wrong tree

For future reference, it' s " barking up the wrong tree".

I took a shower after hitting Submit.  While wiping shampoo suds from my eyes, a thought suddenly came, "What did I write?  I know it's 'barking up the wrong tree', but did I type it correctly?"

Evidently, I didn't.

Since moving here, my English is deteriorating but my French is coming back stronger every day -- imagine that.  My extended family still uses French terms, especially when they have to explain to me the definition of post-'75 Vietnamese vocabulary.  It's almost like learning a new language.

Thank you, Colin.