Singapore Citizenship privileges for expats

Greetings Brethren, I'm on a spree to know about citizenship privileges for expats. About;
1. Singapore-born children of absolute expats( both parents)
2. Singapore-born children of one-sided expat( one parent is a Singaporean)
3. Marriage to a Singaporean
4. Marriage to a PR holder
5. Citizenship privileges  of a PR holder and PR holder's child (born outside Singapore)
6. Citizenship/general limitations of a PR holder

Brethren 💕

ISAAC GYAMFI wrote:

Brethren

According to my dictionary, this word is an archaic plural of "brother" and only used to denominate obscure (mostly religious or mystic) organisations. What do you mean here?

I assume, in the following, that you are asking about becoming Singapore citizen under the constellations you mention:

ISAAC GYAMFI wrote:

1. Singapore-born children of absolute expats( both parents)

Kids of foreigners do not get Singapore citizenship, even if born in Singapore. They remain citizens of their parents home country/ies. PR can be applied for them if they stay in Singapore.

ISAAC GYAMFI wrote:

2. Singapore-born children of one-sided expat( one parent is a Singaporean

Kids born with one Singaporean parent are automatically citizens if born in Singapore (and double citizenship is accepted until they are 21 years old). For those born abroad, Singapore citizenship can be applied for.

ISAAC GYAMFI wrote:

3. Marriage to a Singaporean

No privileges, but PR and eventually naturalization can be faster (only a few years each).

ISAAC GYAMFI wrote:

4. Marriage to a PR holder

No privileges.

ISAAC GYAMFI wrote:

5. Citizenship privileges  of a PR holder and PR holder's child (born outside Singapore)

No privileges, but PR and citizenship is granted faster if a whole family (especially with male child) applies.

ISAAC GYAMFI wrote:

6. Citizenship/general limitations of a PR holder

No privileges. Several years (usually 5) of being PR is the usual precondition for naturalization.

beppi wrote:
ISAAC GYAMFI wrote:

Brethren

According to my dictionary, this word is an archaic plural of "brother" and only used to denominate obscure (mostly religious or mystic) organisations. What do you mean here?

Beppi , uv Been an asset to the forum
Thanks you

Unqualified apologies on the indiscriminate use of ‘brethren'
Wish I could edit it