storage facilities in da Da Nang

Hi i am dimitris. i would like to know if there are any storage facilities in da Da Nang that i can rent. i need like 4 m3 for 3-4 months thanks.

toufas :

Hi i am dimitris. i would like to know if there are any storage facilities in da Da Nang that i can rent. i need like 4 m3 for 3-4 months thanks.

It's possible there are new businesses for storage oh, but I didn't see any in late 2018 or early 2019.

Not knowing your individual circumstances, perhaps this recommendation wouldn't apply, but if you are here in Vietnam and you're doing any traveling or you are moving because of your employment every now and then, you can often find a hotel that will store your luggage for you for free if you have been staying there in the past and if they believe you will come back and stay in the future.

Not every hotel/motel but there's enough of them out there that it's worth checking out if that suits your needs, as long as you dont plan to store valuables

Thanks a lot.
I actually relocate from Hoi An to Da Nang but i need to go back to Greece for 3 months and when i am back i will move to my new place .

I suspect that the reason that storage rental business don't seem to exit in Vietnam may be that urban locals use their parents homes in the country to keep things they need to store if moving temporarily out of the country.

I too would like to find this. Some enterprising expat (or local, although the concept is certainly a little foreign to the locals I know) should get on this.  While not immediately a fit for the locals, it will catch on over time.  I saw in Ha Noi the first western style one open up https://kingkho.com/en/ 
Completely modeled on the USA type.  Right down to the promo material. So its on its way.

RCrash :

I too would like to find this. Some enterprising expat (or local, although the concept is certainly a little foreign to the locals I know) should get on this.  While not immediately a fit for the locals, it will catch on over time.  I saw in Ha Noi the first western style one open up https://kingkho.com/en/ 
Completely modeled on the USA type.  Right down to the promo material. So its on its way.

I thought about this many years ago, but the cost was too much. Whoever set that one up has deep pockets.