Moe online interviews May 2020

Hi guys!

I made this thread for people who had online interviews last month. Lets discuss and wait for the results together 😁

:(

Hi..
Did you complete your online assessment and waiting for the online interview?

Actually I'm waiting for the interview result ☺️

Ok great.. Hope u get the good news soon...

Pls let me know what was the process of the online interview.. did u had to give a demo and what is the subject u have applied for ?

Simple questions
Tell me about your self and your academic background
Why you want to be a teacher with moe
How do you motivate students
And the second interviewer asked me about chemistry and a demo
I applied for science ttp

When was your interview

Hi Snoo

I have applied for CS TTP..

Alhamdulillah passed my assessment.  Just wanted to know about interview.. waiting for it..

Do we need to present DEMO? For TTP also there is DEMO?

How many interviewers were there? 

Please reply.

DEMO Is there for TTP POST? please let me know

Hi Guys,

Could you please tell me how long did you wait for the your application to turn from screened in to get invited to the online assessment test?

Thanks in advance

Does anyone has trouble logging into MoE website?

Rose45 wrote:

Does anyone has trouble logging into MoE website?

It happens usually when they are working on their database , probably they're preparing some list of candidates to be contacted.
check again later.

Ok Irene.. Thank you 😊

Snoo wrote:

Simple questions

Hi dear,
how did you conduct the demo...
did you use board...
in the interview invitation  they tell that we cannot use ppt and no need of written lesson plan..
Then how did you delivered your lesson..
pleased rply..My interview is on July 1st

BahjaYoosuf wrote:
Snoo wrote:

Simple questions

Hi dear,
how did you conduct the demo...
did you use board...
in the interview invitation  they tell that we cannot use ppt and no need of written lesson plan..
Then how did you delivered your lesson..
pleased rply..My interview is on July 1st

Which subject did you apply for?

Hii everyone...
pls guide me how to prepare for science TTP online assessment...i  got the assessment date on  july 6...

Heloo..
pls guide me for science TTP online assessment....What kind of questions? is it degree level questions?do we need to prepare phyics ,chemistry and BIO? PLS help me...

Hii last week I gave the test
We have to choose the subject as per our degree
I m frm bio
So i choose bio u can choose as per ur subject
And yes try revise over all thing and check the sample paper given in your email by MOE it really helps to understand the basic comcepts

All the best !!!!!!!!

I am waiting for interview invitation
Passed the assessment last week 😍😍😍😍😍

Can anyone tell me about like if we pass the assessment and thn interview will be done
After that wht is the further process??????
And does online assessment means we r eligible for the position and we will be appointed????

I m little confuse

Thankuu somuch for your reply....

If u dont mind pls share the topics they asked for your assessment.im also BIO graduate.what level of questions you got,is it degree level?...Is der any cut off mark?

Yup basically genetics
Bio chemistry
Ecology
Photosynthesis 
Tissue
Etc

Afreen Zaid wrote:

Yup basically genetics
Bio chemistry
Ecology
Photosynthesis 
Tissue
Etc

What was the duration of the assessment?

Hello everybody!

Anybody who has done maths TTP assessment here?

I'll like to have an idea of the questions you were given, like if you could recall ṣome topics/questions in the assessment test and what is the duration of the test.

Thank you!

Thankuu AFREEN.. .. What about ur status now..

Did u get the interview?

Hi. I also cleared the assessment test. I also applied for science ttp (chem). I want to know more about demo. Which topic did you select and how did you present? How long was demo?

Good luck
May I ask you for how long did you wait for the interview invitation,
Will this process take so long? Between the assessment and the interview invitation?

hello everyone, may I know the details about the assessment test? How someone gives the assessment? Whether MOE will send the assessment test details or is there any option to give it directly.

I made my profile on MOE last week

I did assessment on June 7 th and still waiting for the interview dates. anyone else?

Hello Snoo,
Have you received your MOE interview result?
How long did you wait to receive it?
I'm waiting for my interview outcome;  held 2 weeks ago.
Thank you.

which is your subject?

Hello there. I also had an interview but still didn't hear from them. Did you hear from them by any chance ?

Shalaby007 wrote:

Hi Guys,

Could you please tell me how long did you wait for the your application to turn from screened in to get invited to the online assessment test?

Thanks in advance

I am on the same boat

GuestPoster296 wrote:

hello everyone, may I know the details about the assessment test? How someone gives the assessment? Whether MOE will send the assessment test details or is there any option to give it directly.

I made my profile on MOE last week

Have you received the assessment email?

Afreen Zaid wrote:

Can anyone tell me about like if we pass the assessment and thn interview will be done
After that wht is the further process??????
And does online assessment means we r eligible for the position and we will be appointed????

I m little confuse

Document verification
Pre Employment check

The online assessment is the initial stage only to filter out the candidates

Shomopeolumide wrote:

Hello everybody!

I'll like to have an idea of the questions you were given, like if you could recall ṣome topics/questions in the assessment test and what is the duration of the test.

Thank you!

30 question 40 min

Piyush13 wrote:
Shomopeolumide wrote:

Hello everybody!

Thank you!

30 question 40 min

Thank you bro! Could you recall some of the questions/topics asked in the assessment test.

Hi snoo,
I had long gone through my assessment back in March and was told I will be contacted for a date for online interview. Suddenly covid19 took over control and till now I haven't heard from moe. My subject is AP Biology. Has anyone for AP gone through with their interview?

Try to contact EMI thru mail...tell your details....Insha Allah they will reply u

Shomopeolumide wrote:
Piyush13 wrote:
Shomopeolumide wrote:

Hello everybody!

Thank you!

30 question 40 min

Thank you bro! Could you recall some of the questions/topics asked in the assessment test.

mine was CS/DT