PRA Retirees/SRRV Holders

Just received an email fm PRA :

Dear PRA Retirees/SRRV Holders,

The PRA Head Office in Makati and its Satellite Offices in Baguio, Pampanga and Davao will resume its Transactions and Services for Retirees and other clients starting on 08th June 2020 (Monday)

PRA will soon be issuing Guidelines for the New Normal to be practiced in dealing with its clients.

No Clark or are they saying Pampanga/Clark?

AaronAardvark wrote:

I presume pampanga/clark should be the same office.

This is what I found on-line...hope it helps :

Clark-Subic Satellite Office
The Azzuro Hotel, Ground Flr. Unit 105 Mc Arthur Highway Balibago, Angeles City Pampanga
Cellphone Number : +63917.855.3811

manwonder wrote:
AaronAardvark wrote:

I presume pampanga/clark should be the same office.

This is what I found on-line...hope it helps :

Clark-Subic Satellite Office
The Azzuro Hotel, Ground Flr. Unit 105 Mc Arthur Highway Balibago, Angeles City Pampanga
Cellphone Number : +63917.855.3811

Since there is no Pampanga office, they must mean Clark.

I have the address but they are currently not answering the phone. 
They do reply by email after about a week.  The last email I got was about a week ago and all I was told was that it was up to the head office.

As per PRA (Manila's) email that I received yesterday....08th June (Monday) is when they officially start ops/maybe that includes answering the phone!

Yes they opened on the 8th but...............
I received an email today telling me what I lacked in my application which should have been nothing.  I asked for a call back which I got soon after.  BI is not now accepting applications so nothing is moving forward for now.
Then I had a little go around with the PRA lady.  She said my passport had to have at least 2 months left on the visa.  I asked how that would be possible if BI (except Manila) is only giving 2 month extensions.  I was told that once they call me in to the PRA, I should wait until I have one Month left on my extension and then go get another extension making it more than 2 months.  That is a little weird for me.  I was also told that I could just marry a Filipina and get a 1 year say.  No thanks.

AaronAardvark wrote:

Then I had a little go around with the PRA lady.  She said my passport had to have at least 2 months left on the visa.  I asked how that would be possible if BI (except Manila) is only giving 2 month extensions.  I was told that once they call me in to the PRA, I should wait until I have one Month left on my extension and then go get another extension making it more than 2 months.  That is a little weird for me.  I was also told that I could just marry a Filipina and get a 1 year say.  No thanks.

Oy Vey,

When I applied for my acr-1 card, I waited two months before going back to pick it up. Guess what NO CARD. It was explained to me although I had time left on my passport, the passport expired while the ACR-1 papers were in process.

Had to pay another fee, fee here, fee there, fee everywhere, old MacFee had a farm E-I-E-I-O.

You're lucky, at least you were warned.

Sincerely,
Enzyte Bob

Today, June 30th, I finished all my SRRV application paperwork and turned over my passport to the PRA office in Angeles City.  I was told that with the conditions today, it could be two months before everything is finished.  Their office is not completely COVID proofed so we had to meet outside.  They did mention that several applicants had their passports, which had already been sent to the BI,  returned because their extensions had expired due to the closure.  Those people will just have to get another extension and PRA will send in back for processing.
So I am crossing my fingers that the conditions do not change again.

AaronAardvark wrote:

They did mention that several applicants had their passports, which had already been sent to the BI,  returned because their extensions had expired due to the closure.  Those people will just have to get another extension and PRA will send in back for processing.

These poor people, they're on a Merry-Go-Around they can't get off. They have to pay Peso over and over for the ride.

AaronAardvark wrote:

Today, June 30th, I finished all my SRRV application paperwork and turned over my passport to the PRA office in Angeles City.  I was told that with the conditions today, it could be two months before everything is finished.  Their office is not completely COVID proofed so we had to meet outside.  They did mention that several applicants had their passports, which had already been sent to the BI,  returned because their extensions had expired due to the closure.  Those people will just have to get another extension and PRA will send in back for processing.
So I am crossing my fingers that the conditions do not change again.

Congrats....hope everything goes smoothly!