How to get work in Spain.

Hi all,

I'm looking at moving out to Spain in the near future. I'm just wondering if anyone knows the best areas to look for jobs.

Thank you

Adam Stevens

Welcome to the forum

What are your areas of expertise. This will dictate if there are jobs for you and where those jobs are.
Take the time to read through other informative posts here on the forum. Also go to "Discover" at the top of the page and click on the Spanish Guide.
You can also create your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page.

I'm a Personal Trainer by trade. However I've been a business owner and manager for 5 years. I can turn my hand to pretty much anything really and at the start I don't mind any sort of work. Labouring, call centre, receptionist, whatever really. I coach in schools aswell so Assistant teaching and so on would be good.
I'm learning Spanish as a matter of urgency so anything English speaking to start would be good.

In my view one of the locations for an English speaking PT is around Murica and Orihula Costa because there are a lot of British expats there. I never been to a gym there but one good think about these regions is the climate. It is one of the best in Europe according to UNISEF and also the other good news is that they had little Corona death in Murcia.
It is cheaper to live in Murcia town/city than other areas. You will find plenty of reasonable accommodation and if you offer some free PT sessions you might even get a better deal.