Ballet classes for children

Does any one know of ballet classes, for my year old daughter. or please point me to a tutor for her?

Empire Gym in Quatre Bornes have Ballet classes for kids.

Coolhand,

Audrey Ferriere runs an excellent school in the building next to Super-U in Belle Rose (go to the top floor to find the studio). It's classical French style and they have bi-annual certification testing through the relevant accreditation authorities in France. Unfortunately, she only takes new students in the September time frame, but it's still worth a look if you're willing to wait.

You say your daughter is only 1 years old? Not sure if any of the schools will take them that young, but you can always ask...

RCK

HI, many thanks! September is a very good time for us

My mistake Rck, and Thanks to Terrance for the reply...

My daughter is at a grade 3 level. We will be moving here by September. I'll be sure to contact ms Ferriere.

Ch

Hi, T the gym in grand baie, and also on chemin ving pieds, near the famous butcher in Grand Baie, there os a ballet studio

Hi everyone!

I notice that a lot of these posts are over a year old but does anyone know of a ballet teacher in Grand Bay? Please provide a contact number if possible as I've found the telephonic
information service unhelpful.

Much appreciated.

Could someone give a contact of Audrey ferriere?
I have heard that in flic en flac there is one school too for ballet with Ingrid... I don't remember the name. Who can give more informations please?
Thank u

Teresa David
Morc. Boucan RoafLes Palmiers
Phoenix
Tel Nos – 727-1679 and 686-4471

Audrey Ferriere
11 Avenue Des Glaieuls
Quatre Bornes
Tel No – 465-3378

GOOD LUCK!

Hi, i want a contact number for the ballet dance club found in Grand Baie...............Can you please do so urgently aas my parents want to contact the teacher.

Hi can someone tell me if there is a dance class in port louis mauritius?

Do you know a tutor in the region of flacq

Hello everyone,

@ Alizia24,

I recommend you to drop a free "looking for" ad in the Mauritius classifieds under the dance classes section, you might have an offer. This thread is obsolete.

All the best,
Bhavna