Price of household appliances in Essaouira

Hi all,

Could anyone please advise me how much approximately cost a washing machine and a gas or electric cooker in Essaouira?

Many thanks in advance 😊

Hello , welcome to the expat forum .
There is Asswak Essalam Market you can find Washing machine from price 1300 dh ( 130 euro ) - 2000 dh (200 euro ) - 3000 dh (300 euro ) its depend on the quality and size and brand and you can find the electric cooker too there .
This is Aswak essalam in google :
Quartier Sakala,, Avenue Al Aqaba, Essaouira
https://g.co/kgs/RREcjL

Many thanks for your kind reply 🙏🏻😃

You Welcome 😊

Asswsk Essalam is a supermarket.   Yes ?

Yes its a supermarket

We bought one last November in the Marjane in agadir. 8kilo. £235, not sure what the exchange rate is now but they delivered next day, installed and took the old one away. No charge.
We got a fridge freezer in the souk. About 6 years ago now so can't remember what we paid. They do sell brand new stuff and known brands.
We have found appliances really competativly priced considering they're said to be more expensive.

I have used Asswaak Essalam supermarket next door to hotel Ryad Mogador in Bab doukala, Marrakesh and it's an excellent place for food and a variety of things.  What impressed me was the politeness of the check out ladies
They are so helpful to foreigners and make you feel welcome in their country . Here Moroccan charm and Moroccan professionalism is in abundance and I salute the management and staff of this supermarket

The Marjanne is a vast spatial setting where you are truly spoilt for choice and where you will usually find what you want
I was desperate for trousers but could not get my leg size. I am 36 waist 29 leg but all the trousers were the same length in the leg
I think they were all 31 or 32 in length.  In England you have various waist and leg sizes but not in Morocco it seems