Covid19 travel between EU states

Hello
Am looking for advice regarding travel between France and Portugal, France and Germany, and Portugal and Germany.  Any ideas when I can safely book flights or train tickets without being refused entry?  I travel on a British passport, do not drive so depend on public transport.  Am perfectly healthy and have no valid professional reason to leave France.  Would appreciate any tips.  Thank you.

You'll get your answer in the next coming days.
Don't book/do anything before the 15 June, as it's the time France "should" open their border.
But it still doesn't mean Portugal or Germany would allow you to travel to their country.
It will also depends if you have a resident card in France or if you just have your British passport.

Pay close attention if you can easily come back in France at the end of your trip.
You might need to go into quarantine or not allowed to travel back...
So stay tunes and read the news :top:

This is really tough to give you a firm answer, I think Alex has summed it up pretty well. The magic date seems to be 15th June when flights start again.

There are countries like Greece that are not letting Brits in unless you can prove that you are a resident of another country, this is just an example.

Follow the news like a hawk and also contact the embassy for updates.