No Neck Ed

No Neck Ed (American) hooked up with Rose (Filipina) on TLC's 90 day fiance'.  She is in her 20's and Ed is in his 50's.

This should be a warning to all you guys who want to find a  Filipina online. Do a youtube search for No Neck Ed.

This will be the story is typical of your future  and for some of you expats you might see a guy (Ed Brown) or a Filipina (Rosemarie Vega) who you swear could be you or your dream girl.

Cliff Notes Version: Ed has an online romance with Rose, sends her $5,000 USD worth of supplies & gifts. Both has lied to each other, ED said he was 5' 2" but is really 4" 11" and morbid. While Rose is from the provinces, her online photos seem glamorous but is really a "five" in real life.

They meet and go shopping, everytime Ed opens his wallet to pay, Rose reaches into the wallet and takes the money out and Ed is getting a little annoyed. Now Rose's sister ask Ed for money, Rose denies knowing anything about this.

This fool Ed puts themselves up at an expensive hotel in Manila, then they fly out to Palawan and they stay at another expensive hotel. Now Ed's dream of a submissive Filipina is in doubt, because Rose has a mind of her own. (I think she is acting this way because of the disdain for Ed).

He has a nightgown for Rose, a honeymoon nightgown and Rose doesn't know what it is. The second night he finally  hits a home run after he gets Rose drunk. Then he complains about her hairy legs and gives her a bottle of mouthwash, telling her she has bad breath.

She feelings are hurt and embarrassed. She will carry these feeling forward. (Filipina women are over sensitive and do get their feelings hurt easily, compared to American women).

They take a trip to the provinces to meet her family and Ed is appalled at their living conditions, no  window glass, sleeping on the floor and typical provincial bathroom  and more.

As the drama goes on he knows he has been had, his own fault and she has been conned falling victim because her motives that Expats walking ATM's.

There are many youtube clips, some long and some short. Even after Ed returns to the states there is a bitter verbal and video war going on in social media between  them. They both think they are media celebrities after being on 90 day bride on TLC.

Again for all you future Expat Fools that won't take advise, seeing is believing, but of course you won't believe. It's the other fool, not you.

Now some of you went beyond this stage, maybe we will see you on youtube next.

Again do a search on Youtube for No Neck Ed.

A great way to start this thread W9XR, while some of your rhetoric I can relate to in my early days here, learned quickly I did and hope others reading your submission heed, and heed well, good and relevant topic.

Cheers, Steve.

Actually that's the
'Boys Life" version for all you Boy Scouts out there!
I wish to God there was a pill we could give you to save you guys!!!

NNE has an online romance with Rose, sends her $5,000 USD worth of supplies & gifts.
Wow...have never experienced this kind of power!

:D

W9XR :

Then he complains about her hairy legs and gives her a bottle of mouthwash, telling her she has bad breath.
She feelings are hurt and embarrassed. She will carry these feeling forward. (Filipina women are over sensitive and do get their feelings hurt easily, compared to American women).

Maybe a little too late, but another possible exit strategy to work on!

lasvegan :

Actually that's the
'Boys Life" version for all you Boy Scouts out there!
I wish to God there was a pill we could give you to save you guys!!!

Its rampant here buddy!
Theres an old saying here...If one member of the family does whatever he/she can which may include cheating others in order to help feed another 4 of his/her famiiy members...then its not a sin!

I learned that early on! My favorite come back is to buy something they have been wanting for a long time! then make a big deal about giving it to one of their friends! Boy does that work! Disneyland fireworks !! Yippee

lasvegan :

I learned that early on! My favorite come back is to buy something they have been wanting for a long time! then make a big deal about giving it to one of their friends! Boy does that work! Disneyland fireworks !! Yippee

2 lady warriors in the house!
Hmmm..just might work!!!

:D