My purpose in Italy

Hi

I am Nasar Iqbal I am leaving in Italy Moglia from February 2020, I came from pakistan in italy when I heard for opening immigration my purpose to stay and work in italy, now I need a work contract to apply immigration. My qualification is B. Com it (graduation) I have a experience of agriculture, teaching and marketing. If you would help me I will prove myself a good employee.

Hello,

Welcome to our forum, hope you enjoy it.

As it is advised to each newcomer, take the time to read the various guides and old discussions. Most of the basic questions have already been answered. You can always open a new discussion regarding a really specific request.

While understanding your desire, our forum is not a job offer site. You better look at specialized websites.

However, if need be, you can submit your CV in the dedicated section on our forum.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com @Nasariqbal

As phipiemar mentioned earlier, I would also advise you to have a look at the various existing topics in the Italy forum, you may find some interesting information that will help you.

You may create an advert in the Jobs in Italy section and check the latest job offers.

I hope this helps.  :)

Good luck,

Cheryl
Expat.Com Team.