The lessons of the crisis in Romania

Hello everyone,

While there is still a certain amount of uncertainty in our lives, the situation seems to be beginning to change in Romania and globally.
We have had to show courage, tenacity and even ingenuity in many areas, in the way we work, in being alone or with our families, in how we look after our children, or we channel our stress and emotions in the face of this health crisis that has turned our daily lives upside down.
We wanted to hear your feedback on these last few months in Romania.

What will you remember from this very special period?

Have these unusual times allowed you discover things about yourselves or your loved ones?

Did this period lead you to make changes in your lifestyle that you would like to maintain in the future? If so, which ones?

How do you plan for the future in Romania? Have the last few weeks caused you to review your priorities or certain projects?

Thank you for your contribution and take care of yourself,

Loïc

Was planning on going to Romania this summer with family,  but got "re-directed" with the Virus prohibiting us from entering the country.

Loosing my job, as well, was a "curveball" , but due to my wife being Romanian,  she knows how to save our $$$.

Looking at possible relocating to Romania next year. We are in the "investigating " mind set right now. All/any suggestions  are welcomed. Brasov & Comanesti are 2 places of interest to settle into.

Thank you!

Dear Loic,

THank you for your post back in May.

Being an expatriate (i.e. USA) married to a Romanian, I have certainly thought about the
idea of living permanently in your country.

In light of Covid-19 Regulations and all, would you recommend it? I've been in contact with
other Romanians and they say the regulations are almost back to Communistic days.

Any thoughts?