The lessons of the crisis in Bahrain

Hello everyone,

While there is still a certain amount of uncertainty in our lives, the situation seems to be beginning to change in Bahrain and globally.
We have had to show courage, tenacity and even ingenuity in many areas, in the way we work, in being alone or with our families, in how we look after our children, or we channel our stress and emotions in the face of this health crisis that has turned our daily lives upside down.
We wanted to hear your feedback on these last few months in Bahrain.

What will you remember from this very special period?

Have these unusual times allowed you discover things about yourselves or your loved ones?

Did this period lead you to make changes in your lifestyle that you would like to maintain in the future? If so, which ones?

How do you plan for the future in Bahrain? Have the last few weeks caused you to review your priorities or certain projects?

Thank you for your contribution and take care of yourself,

Loïc

Hi bro.. Thank you for sharing such critical topic
. Yep bro.. Many things have been changes.. It just pushed back us to the basic life core needs which is more being family closed, read more, enjoy peaceful quite environment..
Those things despite how valuable they are but we all ignored them in the face of a speady materialstuc life we live in..
On the either hand, I believe that we all learned the lesson of nothing is constant in our life's..
Our life's have uncertainty for sure so we need to live in a good budget as we might lose our Jobes in any minute..
Please have a nice day and stay safe..
Best regards

Hello Ash7007 and thank you for your testimony, I can read that it comes from your heart and I really appreciate it ! ;)

I hope that you and your family are safe.

Warmest regards.

Loïc
Expat.com team

Hello there,
Its a nice topic to add my two cents to...
For me its been both - over whelming and  a blessing in disguise.
Its like we were on a jog to live life and have just stopped to take a breather which seems to be lasting longer than expected...
What I will remember is that 'things' don't matter - 'experiences and relationships' do. So I need to be less 'I must have this' versus 'I should feel happy to have this'.
What I discovered was that I was very disconnected with myself and my family. Life was very mechanical and routine oriented versus analysing and prioritizing on what really matters for one's peace and contentment.
Yes, I would love to maintain a healthy balance between Work from Home and Office, flexi-hours, reduced rush hours, a better and cleaner environment, recycling of materials and general sense of caring for each other and getting on to 'less is more' attitude.
Last but not the least, I am hoping our future in Bahrain will be bright as the strategies being implemented here are well controlled to handle this crisis wisely and most people are aware of the necessity to implement social distancing. Meanwhile,  I will surely be so much more vigilant to adapt the new norm of life where we are digitally well equipped to keep our learning, growth, income generation as well as socializing which is the need of the hour to save our planet, and share our resources with every living species co-habiting our eco systems.
Thanks for reading this!
TT

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious ~ Einstein